New features

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello all Starmaders,

I'm quite new to the game, but know few basics, and watch loads of youtube tutorials about energy reactors n stuff.

I've seen pretty many things in the game, and somethings, which i think, are missing:

1. I really do enjoy the Log [Where you write things inside] Why it couldnt be added, that you can put in on ship blocks, lets say. Inside your ship - They would work as signs.

2. More GUI? - When you are on fly mode, there could be Small indicators - 1. Shield damage [Show how much % of shields you have still]

3. Scanner module, and scanner array - Two options, on planet and on Ships. On planets they would show what's the most commonest ores [Which levels] and other entities [Same on asteroids] On ships they would work as true scanners, They would scan the shields,energy,weapons.

4. Cannon array and cannon computer - I fairly see the Disintegrated explosives pretty weak and not really succesfull? You could make an cannon, then make your bullets for it, lets say 3x1, And when you shoot them, they thrust them out for distance [Bigger if you make longer the cannon] After the distance, they will just fly derping in space.

5. Teleporting devices, You create 2x Different teleportation rings - How? You can teleport, lets say max. 500-1000m. That would give you chances to teleport down from your ship, to the planet/ base without using fighters.

Thanks,
    Zibens