NEW FACTORY SYSTEM

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I am making my first factory and I need an ingredient called "white burned grass" and "green burned grass"
    I looked for it in the shop and found nothing,I placed green grass terrain white grass terrain,recipe in a macro assembler and nothing happened for a minute(,I also connected the power) and there wasnt a Insufficient power sign either.
    Please help me.

Reaction score
    MrFuz, are you trying to use a recipe item? Nothing in the new factories should be using these items: ie., white/green burned grass.
    These items are placeholders for future expansions of planet terrain types, they *used* to be minerals used in the old crafting via the recipe items and old factories. The new factories dont require these old recipes and in fact cant accept them at all, instead they operate automatically based on the factory type and the item selected to be made (when using the macro factory)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Calbiri,I am using a recipe but whenever i buy a recipe from a shop, such as black power hull and the faction module recipe on elwyn eternity
    I need burnt dirt,specifically burnt white,green,and yellow
    please solve this strange problem.
    ps wouldnt a vtol landing on a planet make burnt dirt?
    TROLL SCIENCE

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    You don't use recipes anymore.

Reaction score
    Calbiri,I am using a recipe but whenever i buy a recipe from a shop, such as black power hull and the faction module recipe on elwyn eternity
    I need burnt dirt,specifically burnt white,green,and yellow
    please solve this strange problem.
    ps wouldnt a vtol landing on a planet make burnt dirt?
    TROLL SCIENCE

I have been an avid supporter of the old recipie system but alas it is dead.

If you put down a factory ( macro ) then open it you will see a drop down menu, open this and scroll to the item you wish to make, select and press the green button. Then on right side you will see product graph open that and you will senn the items needed to make it but also how to lay out your factory.

Hope this helps