New Docking module, also previous docking modules needs a fix.

Reaction score
    Today I went to build a ship to stumble upon a problem the way I want to build it, I want my ship in two parts the main ship and a thruster/weapons attachment. Sort of like the Delta-7B from Star Wars you know the red ship Obi-Wan uses that has a thruster ring attachment, I think it would be cool if they made a new docking module, which implements the attach ship onto your ship so lets say you have an attachment for your ship with thrusters on it and two massive AMC and when you attach it to the docking modules. The AMC and thrusters can then be used rather than it being a turret you can manually use it with out having to be in it you only have to be in your mainship.

The fix I really think would be great is to make the green box on docking modules no clip, I built a great ship a couple of days ago but when I placed the docking module it would clip the ship and the green box would go red then I would have to remove the blocks in its way which then ruined the look of the ship.

Reaction score
    I was thinking of a type of dock like this, for thruster pod, and also a way to make individual weapons to blueprint and attach onto different ship designs.

Reaction score
    If they put this into play it make building alot easier for example you could make line blocks of power modules then save them to blue prints and buy it connect to the ship and it will supply power to your ship.