New Datlof Republic Shipyards OLD (we moved okay)

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Welcome to the NDRS Shipyard Page.
    We at NDRS (currently I'm the only one in NDRS doing anything) construct, as of now, high efficency fighter ships and bomber-fighters capable of doing some serious damage, or swarm drones capable of being mass produced in huge amounts. All of our current fighters are viable for drone assault and mass production, with the exception of the X-6B Firebird Torpedo bomber (a variant of the X-6 Firebird Interceptor) which must be manned.
    Our focus is frigates, screen ships and making our previous fighters higher-quality

Let me show you our products:

Our first dedicated fighter, the X-3 Excalibur Heavy Interceptor, our bomber-fighter, comes with the following equipment.
    • 16 Size 2 Nukes. Fires 1 every 1.5-2 seconds if clicked right.
    • 2 Size 7 Machine-Cannons
    • The standard fighter equipment. A faction module, an AI unit and a Rail docker.
    • 175 m/s speed with decent acceleration
    • Standard armour that is 1-2 thick in most places, otherwise it is basic armour
    • 5k shields
    • 71k power capacity
    • 10k power regen
    • 2000 blocks
    This fighter serves as an anti-frigate/fighter ship that combats heavy targets quite well (the small ships dodge the nukes and run from the machine-cannons range.
    The design and concept was taken from Gmodism's pinhead interceptor

49586_7de11ca2eec8f03e6e33cdcd7302c45b.png

After this ship was constructed, I started work on the Avenger Elite Fighter, but it is not complete. Coming soon. It is an elite fighter.

(Apperently somebody liked this thread when I was trying to type XD)

Next comes the X-4 Python Strike Craft. This Strike Craft (drone) is designed to be a light bomber-fighter, that supports the Excalibur.
    It comes with the following:

• Standard fighter equipment
    • Size 10 System Piercing Machine guns
    • Size 5 Rapid Fire missiles
    • 1250 blocks
    • 1800 shields
    • Basic armour, advanced armour in the middle section
    • 60k Power Capacity
    • 7k Power Regen
    The design comes from a youtube starmade series (search up "Starmade" on youtube, its one of the first results), where the guy created a similar strike craft using slabs for decorative effect
    It does great against systems and slightly better against armour then normal machine-cannons
    The rapid fire missiles have 35 percent overdrive.

49590_23a102b93512496ece0061828a4fd027.png

After this the X-5 Eta Light Strike Drone was born. It is a smarm drone that is extremely cheap and can take out 5k shields in 2 seconds in swarms of 15. Its main weapon is a size 4 rapid fire missile launcher.

It comes with the following:
    • 880 Shields
    • 6k Power Regen
    • 50k Power Capacity
    • Size 4 Rapid Fire Missiles
    • Basic Armour slabs, and Motherboard wedges.
    • Basic Fighter equipment
    It is based of the Eta-2 Jedi interceptor from star wars (it might not look like it!)
    This fighter has had much success in the community

Attachments

Last edited:

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Hello. I would like to announce "Project Galactic Warfare". This is the militarization of SFW and the start of a interserver large faction. We will supply ships to other factions and attack large facs on servers. Or you can buy our ships for a cheap price.
    More information coming soon.

Last edited:

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Project Galactic Warfare Update:
    In development is the first NDRS cruiser (or anything bigger than a frigate).
    This cruiser will be an assault cruiser with 6 AMS turrets, 2 Large ASB Turret (MG turret) Turrets and 1 Gauss Turret (Cannon - Pulse)
    This cruiser will have a system piercing main gun and the ship will go at 135 m/s and have 2 Size 18 Nukes and room for 2 Pythons
    It also will have 3 thick standard armour and in the central areas will have 1 layer of standard armour and 1 layer of advanced armour.
    It has an *UNSPECIFIED* amount of shields.

We are going to have a "ship rush" soon where SFW goes into overload basically and produces ships faster. A good thing about this is I will be using a computer around 10 times more powerful then the one I use to build ships, and another member of SFW is creating ships too now.

More ships coming soon.

I have a question.
    Are jump drives good on super heavy ships?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Yes. Duh. You have to have them. Suggestion is to have a LOT (3-4 on a 150k mass ship I've got) as your primary mobility. In a sector, use the thrust. Outside, jump there. Two max drives and a couple "escape drives" of smaller size (but reasonable speed, of course) should be a good mix, but you might want a super-powerful main rather than two maxxed ones. Or something like that; whatever, it's your choice.

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    This cruiser needs a lot of work.
    It looks decent I guess...

needs work.png
    [doublepost=1478118784,1478118570][/doublepost]A new fighter is coming. A non-drone fighter (but if necessary can be used as drone)
    Avenger Elite Fighter
    It needs a bit more decor and the AMS needs to be fixed
    ayylmao.png
    Opinions on looks?

Reactions: Scypio

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Next gen NDRS fighter (has been out for a while)

The X-6 Firebird Interceptor
    Designed to take out them pesky isanths.
    Also it is a jam-stealth fighter when manned, and in this mode it utterly destroys drones
    Because of this, the NPC factions are going to suffer (they wont see these fighters coming (if manned, schema pls)
    X-6 Firebird Interceptor
    Images of craft:
    49773_acf5348fcac7c808a8e91040fafb4a71.png

And the next gen bomber of SFW
    The X-6A Firebird Torpedo Bomber
    Equipped with the so called "SMART torpedoes" (not made by SFW), this ship, if used right, can destroy a decent sized ship very very easily
    X-6B Firebird Torpedo Bomber
    49775_c240447a82bdf0431b91a72ee8d3a2db.png
    Smart torpedo:
    (Torpedo Mk V)

49776_90db1471a9df8356c29f8fc67d3e2d7d.png

Last edited:

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    We have chosen to rename SFW to New Datlof Republic Shipyards.
    This is to minimize confusion, because I've seen another person use SFW, and their ships are more grand and powerful, so we needed to rename
    Oh. Does anyone get the yogscast refrence?
    #rememberdatlof
    Also we will setup a faction, known as New Datlof Republic (obviously)
    The reformed NDRS will now also focus on screen ships and cruisers, as well as fighter ships (only upgrades, as of now)
    NEW DATLOF REPUBLIC.png

Attachments

Last edited: