1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

New Councillor + Impeachment process

Discussion in 'Council News' started by DukeofRealms, May 18, 2015.

1. Markonius

Markonius Head of Finance at OOB

how did that work again? too many numbers, I'm a bit confused. (Not saying there's a mistake, I just want to know how it worked out (on the excel file))(I'm guessing It's the score at bottom is final score and top scores went through?) (p.s a late congrats to keptick! I'm sure you'll do a much better job than....the 'evicted'.)

2. benjwgarner

(emphasis mine)

I have no idea what happened at all, but there's something about the complete lack of information regarding this matter that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If the goal is to not make a huge deal out of something to avoid causing the community to implode over a trivial flamewar or something like that, then I can completely understand the reasoning. However, I'm getting a strange "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" feeling from this that really worries me. :confused: Could someone please let us in the community know what exactly happened here? I would hope that we can hold ourselves in the community to a higher standard and be able to handle dealing with problems like this transparently.

3. Jay_do

Basically he didn't adhere to any of the scheduling for the meetings and such for the council and repeatedly held up the council. On top of that he promised like 20 hours a week to the council and gave much less than that. There were some other things but I forgot.

4. Lecic

Lecic Convicted Lancake Abuser

5. Jay_do

• Informative Informative x 1
    6. benjwgarner

Wow, thanks for all of the info! I'm glad to hear that everything is on the level; there were a whole bunch of vague, conspiratorial accusations flying around that didn't make very much sense.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    7. Jay_do

Your Welcome. Anything I can do to help.