new content suggestions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    so after doing nothing except learning, i thought of some suggestions

1- block like plex doors, but they would be transparent and you could go them thro, maybe in different colors. they couldn be turned on or off, because they would be thro gooable only on faction buildings or ships by faction members.

2- make bobby AI. to follow your ship like wingmans.

3- upgrades for computers and other blocks. upgrades like: auto aiming & shooting, and for missle computers faster target locking, and so on...

4- more light blocks

5- EMP missle canons, missles that don't do damage but deplete power for like 5 secons.

6- advanced missle cannons with missles what would needed to be buyed from shop or made by player. i have some thoughts like one of missle types would be: nuke what would blow up when flown certain distance or ran into obstacle; another one is flash missle and so on...

7- huge ships would need extra core (engine) witch would be like 3x8x3 or something like that, and when its enough damaged it goes huge BOOM!

8- drones. they would be 1 block huge and they would fly close to ship. drones would need a drone bay on ship. drones would be different types like: repairing who would repair ship, fighters who would attack the enemy if it would be close enough, addictional shield dispensers who would deffend against. missles. drones would take energy from ship who has their bay on it.

...and something for galaxy map...

SATELLITES
    you could build satellite and it would show territory on the map what will be implemented. (bigger satellite more territory it shows)

i hope you like my suggestions.

Reaction score
    some have been mentioned, but you expand on the conecpts, very well put!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t wanna bring a new thread just for that but i might add to this :
    The possibility to turn blocks on all 3 axis.
    Allowing for example to turn wedges sideway and make completely rounded edges. =)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    yep that would be nice too.
    also half blocks would be nice.
    ah if drones would be added to game it would be epic...
    so many new ship possibilities.

Reaction score
    1- I would also like a block which is selectively permeable, it would make securing a docking port much easier, and by extension could be used to make public and members only docks with selective access mechanics.
    You could even make it so that people also have to have permissions to pass through, and make forcefields within hallways and such.
    2- Having the bobby AI follow or keep distance from a designated friendly ships would be advantageous for automated fleet engagements involving a drone carrier and its drones.
    3- I like this idea, having upgrade modules for various blocks, or just upgraded types of individual blocks. It would make specializing a ship far more in depth than it is now.
    4- Having more light blocks would be good, especially if we had more variety like brightness settings, more color variants, and higher light radius.
    5- I love the idea of EMP warheads, good idea.
    6- More missile variety would be greatly appreciated and would again make specialized ships a much more viable concept, and put a more individualised spin on small ships.
    7- Indeed, a large engine block which explodes with more force would make destroying a ship much more satisfying, it could also serve to cripple a ship that hasn\'t been completely destroyed.
    8- Single block sized drones would be nice in supplement to bobby-type automated ships, and would most likely be able to serve a variety of roles as you suggest, giving factions who favor automation many more options of engagement and more automated service functions.
    Satellite structures would be very welcome by me, having a home base with satellites in place could allow a wide array of possibilities, be it long range surveillance, orbital defense platforms for planets or stations, remote detection abilities, scientific research of stellar phenomena such as stars or upcoming stellar bodies, or even long range communications abilities.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    one of drone types. and ofcorse they would be more cube.
    dhttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIUBliQpQiTyy4iL4KsYft_iqT2eWyyn-4RHKR0ykgUcLkZikGSKmcLdg

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    just thought. maybe let us build the drones with mini blocks. but we couldn\'t build the drone bigger than 1normal block. and then insert drone blueprint into drone bay. one drone bay would make 9 drones. you also would need to insert materials from what bay would build drones.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    sory for bump but i think lot of new players havent seen this :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    am i the only one here who has played homeworld and completely fell in love with ion cannons.. seriously it would be awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ion cannons sort of exist as is. The powerdrain beams can effectively disable ships, if you can aim it. It needs a nerf, tbh, but it also disables power generation for a short while after completely draining it. In addition, they have the wonderful bonus of granting you power (I think). Missiles would be... Nice, I guess. Not necesary right now, but it would be nice.

To those who say \"why allow astronaut rotation\": It shouldn\'t be too hard, and would be extremely useful when trying to walk onto a ship where it\'s not easy to access the gravity block. It shouldn\'t be difficult to do, and it can prove useful/nice to have, with the addition that there\'s no real reason not to have it.