New Casual Server Looking for a couple more Players

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello viewer, my Name is Solumn and I've got a server. What does this mean to you? Nothing as of yet.

I am hoping to form an interesting group for my server that will participate in entertaining things and help us grow as a team. The only thing I ask is you be respectful and have an Steam account, as we use it for voice chatting. Message me for more details and maybe we'll make beautiful music, or we'll all fall into a deep pit of insanity were things go horribly wrong. Either sounds interesting.

See ya around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would love to build and mine on your server, i was never a huge fan of unwanted PVP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been looking for a server to join like this. I\'d love to join :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server seems like it has some serious potential! Can you pm me the IP and add me to the whitelist? It seems like a really cool server!

Reaction score
    I\'m still learning how to play, I like the idea of cooperation to grow together!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the server. All i want to do is maybe hang out with people, build ships, and forage for supplies to sell. I\'m not a greifer, I\'m mostly peaceful, unless someone attacks me first.

Reaction score
    And am interested in a nice grief-free station building enviroment. Pm me the IP if you feel like it. :3