New Blocks and systems Suggestions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Okay Guys i've had a few ideas and i though i would share them for everyone to comment on and look at, they are as follows :

-Systems :
    * Tractor Beam Block & Computer ( for un-shielded targets, where the beam+Cannon+Pull wont work )
    * Torpedo Launcher & Launcher Computer ( like missiles but slower to impact and deals more damage )
    * Alert Klaxon for Starships & Station ( activates when shields take damage )( with sound effect )
    * Carrier Command Unit & Fighter module ( automatically recalls fighters to there hanger )

-Player Tools :
    * Paint Brush Tool to paint blocks that don't have multiple colors ( Like Blast Door for example )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Weapons with 100% Push/Pull/Stop will do no damage of any kind.

So... Missile/Pulse?
    i meant with wider range to snag pesky fighters or people in ship cores, and not true i have tractor beam that does 5 damage with 100% effect

missiles dont launch vertical, think of like submarine torpedoes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You can make missiles launch in different directions, based on the direction the computer is facing.
    good luck locking on to a target in front of you ( i knew you can change the direction of the weapons but they can be aimed at all unless the target comes in front your arc on the side/top/under/rear )

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    good luck locking on to a target in front of you ( i knew you can change the direction of the weapons but they can be aimed at all unless the target comes in front your arc on the side/top/under/rear )
    You can lock onto people using the forward camera, and the missiles will fire up and then curve towards the enemy.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    torpedoes are at the moment some warheads with a pusheffect to meve them, unlimited range, only 1 sirection until hit

a soundsystem for alerst wil be great and best when there are then the possibility of change teh sound, that you can make different soudn for yellow alert or red alert or a boardign alert or somthing like this

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    torpedoes are at the moment some warheads with a pusheffect to meve them, unlimited range, only 1 sirection until hit

a soundsystem for alerst wil be great and best when there are then the possibility of change teh sound, that you can make different soudn for yellow alert or red alert or a boardign alert or somthing like this
    thanks for something positive , and the only problom with the warhead torp is that it cant course correct

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    thanks for something positive , and the only problom with the warhead torp is that it cant course correct
    a torpedo is not allways targetsearching, most time it is only a 1 direction flying warhead, the only thing that i see what can be problematis is that they was targetet by any turret, nit like missiles only by ams

Reaction score
    I mentioned these in another thread, but i want more imput on the basic idea: escape pod ports, male+female, auto launch when a player boards and shields are down.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A torpedo with a bobby AI module and a single weapon computer and a weapon module (like 1 cannon block slaved to a computer) will turn to face it's target, and the push effect on a timer will force it toward collision. Of course, it will also be firing a single plinky shot, and is a lot more expensive torpedo to build (2 weapon computers and an AI per warhead), but the effects are pretty good. Oh yeah, dont forget to faction it, or it may come back after you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    A torpedo with a bobby AI module and a single weapon computer and a weapon module (like 1 cannon block slaved to a computer) will turn to face it's target, and the push effect on a timer will force it toward collision. Of course, it will also be firing a single plinky shot, and is a lot more expensive torpedo to build (2 weapon computers and an AI per warhead), but the effects are pretty good. Oh yeah, dont forget to faction it, or it may come back after you.
    thats kinda of a gimme with the warhead and bobby AI, i've made mines that seek targets before so i figured it would work with a torpedo warhead design, and the yeild wouldn't be worth it in the end, just a squirt gun that won't do much damage.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    No worries, I was just replying because not everyone is aware that a torp can course correct. I agree that it's still not worth doing it until warhead blocks are revamped, but it's still worth knowing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Okay Guys i've had a few ideas and i though i would share them for everyone to comment on and look at, they are as follows :

-Systems :
    * Tractor Beam Block & Computer ( for un-shielded targets, where the beam+Cannon+Pull wont work )
    * Torpedo Launcher & Launcher Computer ( like missiles but slower to impact and deals more damage )
    * Alert Klaxon for Starships & Station ( activates when shields take damage )( with sound effect )
    * Carrier Command Unit & Fighter module ( automatically recalls fighters to there hanger )

-Player Tools :
    * Paint Brush Tool to paint blocks that don't have multiple colors ( Like Blast Door for example )
    Update : Rail Gun Barrel and Computer ( Kinetic kill weaponry that deals damage directly to armor/hull )