Did you mean, \"A grate idea!\"?
    Ba dum tsssss

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I\'ll texture one up when i get back from this business trip and upload it for anyone to use should they want to.

Reaction score
    This is a voxel-based game. Wouldn\'t a cube of grating be a little wierd? A cube a glass can make sense, but a cube of grating just makes a cage. Don\'t get me wrong, I can see uses for it, and it\'s definitely something I\'d use in my ships but I feel that maybe it should be a thin block rather than a meter thick - sort of like the glass panes in Minecraft but on their side.

CES

Reaction score
    As for modding, the code in Alpha is obfuscuated from what I hear, which ( I think) prevents mods. But I am not a coder, so that could be totally false.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I feel that maybe it should be a thin block rather than a meter thick - sort of like the glass panes in Minecraft but on their side.

sprites? but then we need them orient-able and only show one plane, not 2. and you would walk within air.

BTW: I also miss 3-plane-sprits with a plane on bottom (for plants not looking weird in top-down view) and maybe only that plane (on one block-side) colliding... but that is another topic. This one is - I guess - only about textures.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well if sprites had a seperate texture for the bottom, you could just have sprite with transparent \"sides\"