new AI system

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anyone else as excited about the new AI as i am? And the chairs! WOW! Think of the possibilities... I cant wait for the singleplayer gameplay after this happens. Imagine setting up a trade route having one of your best mates(NPC) pilate your ship as you gallivant through your carrier? Not sure if thats possible yet but just imagine.

And the Quarters system where you can assign crew mates to living quarters and working quarters. Setting AI paths so a few mates can patrol certain parts of the ship! all this sounds great to me and cant wait to see it. Anyone know when this should be taking place?

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Anyone know when this should be taking place?
    It's gonna take awhile. Probably over the course of quite a few months. Go back through the dev posts to get a better understanding.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It's gonna take awhile. Probably over the course of quite a few months. Go back through the dev posts to get a better understanding.
    i saw that it was from october lol i run a small business so dont have much time to read the forums. but really enjoy reading about starmade as much as i do playing. i know it said awhile, but wishful thinking had my brain like "maybe early this year?" lol idk.

is there anywhere on the site i can read up on starmade lore?