New AI - marker

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Marker would behave like any other turret but can aim at any ship choosed by player and faction don't matter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Doesnt "Selected Target" already do that? I remember my stupid turrets set on that attacking a shop once (think that was in february)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, selected target, lock-ons, F key all need to be reworked.

Needs to be separate keys for "attack this target" and "look at this target"

Attack this target should lock-in the target for lock-on missiles, none of that annoying yellow box that shifts around throughout all the core signatures that are grouped up, resetting your lock constantly.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, selected target, lock-ons, F key all need to be reworked.

Needs to be separate keys for "attack this target" and "look at this target"

Attack this target should lock-in the target for lock-on missiles, none of that annoying yellow box that shifts around throughout all the core signatures that are grouped up, resetting your lock constantly.
    I fully agree with everything you said......*reads lower half*.... hey there now, that is currently the only way of dealing wiht lock on missiles xD

Reaction score
    Missiles are a bit to annoyingly accurate as it is while we still use cores for the kill shot. Some have complained that AI lead with beams the same as cannons even though they are hit-scan weapons.

Strategic use of nav filter should help some with that and if we get really lucky; they may give us magnification.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It would be also cool to set multiple targets for multiple turrets so turrets could be selected from toolbar like weabons.