Neo Millennium //Recruitment

Reaction score
    Application accepted.
    It sounds like you have a lot to bring to this faction, I'm interested to see the designs you have for ships as I'm currently planning a fleet operation.
    Welcome to the empire
    Is there a particular server you play on? I have looked, but perhaps I missed it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hmm, not much going on here, and a lot of members haven't been active, but well I haven't been active either.
    I've got my new computer though so I can get on more often.

I've got a new ship on the server for the new members to have, there are only three now but ill make more as more people claim them, its aimed to be an upgrade to the servers starter craft. Sort of an armor tank.
    Ill upload screenshots sometime soon.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh cool, we have one of those painted in our colors too! Master_Artificer more people are using the Washtenaw!
    Oh snap your right! Crap, better check over the thing and make sure it is still up-to date and polished!
    EDIT: Okay found some things that I fixed and a new version is posted. Darn Thrust Update messed with the handling but I couldn't do much about that. And fixed the logic drives. (by scrapping them, because they were fixed good).

<SCRIPTKITTY>, do you mind if I link your video in my download page?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh snap your right! Crap, better check over the thing and make sure it is still up-to date and polished!
    EDIT: Okay found some things that I fixed and a new version is posted. Darn Thrust Update messed with the handling but I couldn't do much about that. And fixed the logic drives. (by scrapping them, because they were fixed good).

I don't mind at all go ahead ^^

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Used for a story i'm still planning.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Used for a story i'm still planning.
    Looks good but it feels like this thread is being hijacked and that this is not the place to post things such as these.
    Perhaps I need to make a Shipyard Thread...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm working on a new project! This ones big but I feel like I'm going to actually finish it xD