Neo Millennium //Recruitment

Reaction score
    PROMOTIONAL.png

NEO MILLENNIUM an Empire focused on gaining and maintaining military, economic and political power through maintaining a large and powerful fleet, developing efficient industrial systems, and usage of effective and organized communication.

Founded after the "Thousand Years War." by a small group of people that had branched off from fallen factions, growing quickly in technological advancement and political influence attempting to learn from other factions mistakes as well as experiences thus creating a entity of cultural and ideological syncretism.

Expanded lore: (for those interested)
    Chapter one - DarkSkys
    In a way there has never been peace among the stars.
    The Thousand Years War, known to the factions most affected by it as just "The War".
    It was a crusade made by The Consortium on all those that opposed The Consortium's policies. You will find no records of this war in The Consortium's databases, the death tolls uncounted. Your death is meaningless if you don't accept The Consortium.
    They slaughtered entire nations, their cultures and technology fading into the blackness of the void. It was the largest genocide in the history of existence.
    Many factions banned together and fought The Consortium forming large alliances built upon the preservation of the lifestyles and well being of people, as by this point the power of the Consortium ships had begun to rival that of gods and any Consortium pilot could not be considered a person.
    This is the universe our three founders lived in, one where you constantly faced your entire species wiped out.

//More coming soon.

Attempting to shield from events that caused their old factions to fall, the founders ventured away from the area populated by many factions and pioneered unknown galactic territory. Due to this, the NEO MILLENNIUM home worlds have experienced little strife and a period of peace. The Empire takes pride on its security.

Each member of the empire has a role to play, see bellow.

Current Imperator*: ScriptKitty.
    Note: Beside each rank will be a number this is the access level required for each role.

Current Darth*: Position not yet filled.

Military rank is an appointed promotion.
    Ranks are in order lowest to highest.
    Note: Military service makes high use of fleet operations, due to this to have any hope of being promoted or useful in the military TeamSpeak use is recommended.

Squad Commander: (see Fighter Pilot)Needs to be good with coms as you will be coordinating a small group of fighters while reporting back to a carrier or admiral.

Fighter Pilot: You prefer flying small ships that aid larger ones by taking out turrets and pinging away at ships to large to turn to fire at you with their main guns.
    Lieutenant[4]: Lowest rank, authorized to fly smaller ships such as frigates or corvettes, certain Lieutenants may even work on the same ship as a Captain manning a turret or operating various systems aboard a carrier. Answers to a Admiral.

Captain[3]: Commander of a (larger) ship. Authorized to fly Carriers Battleships, Destroyers, may still fly smaller ships If they wish, are giving more responsibility in coordinated fleet operations such as but not limited to primary targets, assault strikes, support roles... Answers to Admiral.

Admiral[2]: Fleet commander. Required to be adept at strategy and use of coms, assigns targets (primary secondary) and may work in tandem with other admirals side by side conducting different parts of the operation. Admirals may pick whatever ship they like and customize (or in some cases have it customized by a ship/combat engineer* for a sum of credits) to be their FlagShip, flagships ideally are ships that can carry support ships, tank a load of damage and pretty much fight a war on their own. In the instance of one Admirals answer to Darths.

Darth[1]: The topmost position in the military. A Darth is the Admiral of Admirals. Darths have unparalleled skill in combat and strategy and are used in large multi fleet operations. Are subject to same FlagShip rights as Admirals, as a Darth must be promoted from an Admiral. Darths answer to the Imperator.

Chairman of Engineering: MedusaTank
    Engineering roles are not in any particular order, citizens of all ranks may take on any one of these roles.
    Note: Only engineers with access Level[1] may edit the homebase station. You are free to create personal stations in claimed systems or build on ones within your access level (with owners permission) such stations that may exist are various shipyards and mining outposts.
    Chairmen: Director of Engineering, works in broad fields ranging from rails to logic to factories. Helps organize Jobs and production of materials.
    Architect: Likes to focus on building useful stations and maintaining them.
    Ship Engineer: You build ships, that's what you do, civilian ships, warships, a ship shaped like a jar of dirt, all the ships. Maybe you just want to build hulls that's cool to.
    Combat Engineer: Combat Engineers blur the line of military and engineering, rather than building a whole ship you prefer to work on weapons systems. You prefer taking someone else's beautiful hull and turning into a killing machine rather than building your own ship from the ground up. Perhaps you would like to outfit other ships with turrets. Combat Engineers are subject to military promotions.
    Miner: Conduct mining operations (le duh) Miners can fly all kinds of mining ships, ranging from planet harvesters to asteroid munchers to mining carriers that carry more miners to asteroid belts.

Current Head of Intelligence: GhostPower
    Head of Intelligence: Organizes information, Sets up plans for information gathering missions, Commands pre-battle scout ships.
    StealthOps: use perma cloak perma jam ships to go behind enemy lines and collect statistics on enemy ships and stations. This can be a very dangerous job, as scanners and jump-inhibitors will be your worst enemy. StealthOps may also survey enemys and inform military when they are on the move and a possible ambush would be effective.
    SpecialOps: Boarding parties. The SpecialOps job is to conduct an surgical strike against the enemy, by infiltrating, reclaiming and overtaking enemy ships.
    Explorer: The peaceful intelligence operative, you scout out systems and determine weather or not they would be a valuable asset. Checking "Undiscovered Station" Markers noting which derelict stations would be useful to purchase and convert. Being an Explorer it is required that you fly an armed ship of some sort as there is the certainty you will encounter pirates and the ship will be suited for such encounters.
    *Imperator: Latin spelling of Emperor.

This is a place mostly for me to keep things strait until I have a better way of doing so.
    All member ranks/roles will be listed here

ScriptKitty - Emperor, F
    Syphington - Captain, 1
    MrDemnoc - Top Miner, 2
    dr_robot - pilot, 4
    MedusaTank - Engineer, 1
    kungpowschool - pilot, 4
    smiley_j - Captain, 3
    GhostPower - lol stuff, 2
    WykedEvil - SpecOp, 4

Should I put these in any order.. nah..

1.Don't mess with other faction m8z stuff without permission.
    2.Be mature (unless you're GhostPower according to him)
    3.don't be a dick THIS IS A SERVER WIDE RULE
    4.Do not shame the name of the empire by disrespecting other players (its ok to taunt the enemy a little but don't bring their mother into the matter)

The current server we are based on is GenXNova the site : http://sm.lazygamerz.org/

serverTS3: ts3.lazygamerz.org
    all server rules can be found here : http://lazygamerz.org/forums/index.php?topic=10440.msg86169#msg86169

Format used for application: Looking for builders! we got to much stuff xD
    IGN:
    Preferred communication method(for official online matters the servers teamspeak will be used in the NM Faction channel): skype/teamspeak/steam/prefer in game chat (we will use this to contact you if necessary, If you are uncomfortable with placing you skype or steam name in the form and that is how you would like to be contacted let us know and you can shoot me a pm in game. -ScriptKitty
    Strengths in Starmade:
    Desired Role(s): you may have more than one role if you want however military ranks will be assigned, If you wish to be in the military put simply Military (Fighter/Capital) If you wish to be a ship engineer or the like, post some pics of your stuff so I can see what you can do :)
    Activity: Not Often(week or more in between getting on)/Often(every few days)/Very Often(every 48 hours) note: this field is not used towards deciding, just to get a general idea on how often you will be online as real life always does come first.

By applying you accept and are bound to abide by rules of the faction and rules of the server.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ASM and Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice background. Lots of new factions popping up that lack these, and tend to be poorly run. Best of luck to you sir!

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Good luck, and welcome to starmade faction politics!

Activity: NotOften/Often/VeryOften
    Maybe specify what you mean by not often, often, very often? (also you missed spaces on not often and very often) as I think that when people will apply to this faction they would prefer to know what is considered 'often active' (every day/every week/every fortnight....)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It's wonderful to see some new, quality blood in the faction system.

If you ever want to talk engineering or tactics, I'm available.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    A new faction?! 8 people in chat at this time of morning?! What the hell is happening D:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: MrDemnoc
    Preferred communication method: TeamSpeak is preferred above all else. Followed by in game chat and I do not mind steam.
    Strengths in Starmade: Mining, exploration, capable of being online for a long time doing "boring" tasks like etaing plantes or astroids belts.
    Desired Role(s): I love mining in starmade and I do like exploring as well. Trading and transport is also something I like to do.
    Activity: Often to Very Often. Depends on school, work and the day of the week.

I look forward to working with you guys.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I see you've put in so much effort into that ranking system....
    Usually they just collapse into just leader and member, just a fair warning.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: MrDemnoc
    Preferred communication method: TeamSpeak is preferred above all else. Followed by in game chat and I do not mind steam.
    Strengths in Starmade: Mining, exploration, capable of being online for a long time doing "boring" tasks like etaing plantes or astroids belts.
    Desired Role(s): I love mining in starmade and I do like exploring as well. Trading and transport is also something I like to do.
    Activity: Often to Very Often. Depends on school, work and the day of the week.

I look forward to working with you guys.
    Application Accepted, welcome to the empire. Invitation sent in game, you logged off right before I sent it xD

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I see you've put in so much effort into that ranking system....
    Usually they just collapse into just leader and member, just a fair warning.
    Cough......We have an organised rank system and it works fine.

This is basic set-up, while there are also sub ranks. So far it has served us well with all of the 39 members in the faction with ingrained into the ranking system. I hope that Neo Millennium will be just as successful and I wish them all the best with their ranking systems

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please expand on your lore! I wanna know more about "The Thousand Years War" and how the founders built up your faction!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You might want to replace peoples in the expanded lore with nations. Sounds better and reads a little better. Thoguh I assume ti is still a rough draft.

Reaction score
    You might want to replace peoples in the expanded lore with nations. Sounds better and reads a little better. Thoguh I assume ti is still a rough draft.
    Well, I wrote it in two minuets before I had to go play in a band concert XP

Reaction score
    IGN: kungpowschool
    Preferred communication method teamspeak
    Strengths in Starmade: stealth ops and mining. decent knowledge of ship systems.
    Desired Role(s): Military Fighter spy ops and mining.
    Activity: Often(every few days)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: kungpowschool
    Preferred communication method teamspeak
    Strengths in Starmade: stealth ops and mining. decent knowledge of ship systems.
    Desired Role(s): Military Fighter spy ops and mining.
    Activity: Often(every few days)
    Very diverse, I sent you an invite.

Reaction score
    IGN: WykedEvil

Preferred communication method: skype - WykedEvil

Strengths in Starmade: I am a fan of stealth operations. On most servers, I take command of pirate base and begin setting up scouting operations while reverse engineering enemy ships to better understand strengths and weaknesses. I have a collection of enemy ship designs I have taken and remodified to combat themselves, often to a decent percentage of success. I mostly use smaller perma-cloak fighters with a high jump capacity, such as my ONI Prowler design and ONI Stalker (Prowler is a light and fast missile cruiser, while the stalker is built solely for speed). I have also taken many designs, such as StarLord Luke's Heigarian Battlecruiser and modified the weapons to better suit my play style of combat (assassin style: Hit hard, hit fast, and hit precisely.)

Desired Role(s): I would prefer the special operations role, as that is mostly what I do inside my own faction. Statistical analysis is fun when applied to destructive means. I also enjoy the role of miner... Odd considering my desire for stealth, but I also enjoy the simple life of mineral harvesting and ship building.

Activity: I work till later, but when I have something to do (such as spying or operations) I will be on as much as I can be.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: WykedEvil

Preferred communication method: skype - WykedEvil

Strengths in Starmade: I am a fan of stealth operations. On most servers, I take command of pirate base and begin setting up scouting operations while reverse engineering enemy ships to better understand strengths and weaknesses. I have a collection of enemy ship designs I have taken and remodified to combat themselves, often to a decent percentage of success. I mostly use smaller perma-cloak fighters with a high jump capacity, such as my ONI Prowler design and ONI Stalker (Prowler is a light and fast missile cruiser, while the stalker is built solely for speed). I have also taken many designs, such as StarLord Luke's Heigarian Battlecruiser and modified the weapons to better suit my play style of combat (assassin style: Hit hard, hit fast, and hit precisely.)

Desired Role(s): I would prefer the special operations role, as that is mostly what I do inside my own faction. Statistical analysis is fun when applied to destructive means. I also enjoy the role of miner... Odd considering my desire for stealth, but I also enjoy the simple life of mineral harvesting and ship building.

Activity: I work till later, but when I have something to do (such as spying or operations) I will be on as much as I can be.
    Application accepted.
    It sounds like you have a lot to bring to this faction, I'm interested to see the designs you have for ships as I'm currently planning a fleet operation.
    Welcome to the empire