Needs Xbox controller support.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This game looks awesome, but sadly I can't enjoy playing it all hunched over my keyboard and breaking my back. Can you please add Xbox controller support, or can someone make an awesome Pinnacle Game Profiler profile that can be downloaded from their site and maybe here too? Please and thank you. This game is simply amazing looking and I can't wait to play it comfortably. I'll check back here every few months for controller support.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Have you tried not hunching over the keyboard? I lean back in my chair while gaming, and I gotta say, its pretty damn comfy.

Reaction score
    I use motionjoy for games i feel more comfortable with using a controller http://www.motioninjoy.com/ you can assign any function (including the tilt functions) on any controller to any key on your computer.

Reaction score
    In ship combat, the mouse lets you aim without having the nose of your ship pointed DIRECTLY at the target.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Perhaps it would just move the cross hair that moves the ship, like the mouse, but if you keep pushing the joystick, it won\'t move back to the center, allowing for a similar shooting system like what we have now.

This is something I really want, but would also love support for my usb flight stick, with even the throttle controlling the thrust, allowing for a cruise control style thing

Reaction score
    I just tried controlling the game with a ps3 controller and found that the analog sticks work perfectly as a substitute for mouse controls.

Reaction score
    I just faceroll my head over the keyboard, usually works quite well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The main thing that I want is to have every control sqeezed down into the controller buttons. I downloaded a pretty impressive Minecraft profile for Pinnacle Game Profiler that allows everything in the game to be done with just one controller (also mimicking the xbox edition MC). I\'d like to see that with this game.

Reaction score
    After playing Minecraft on Xbox with my friend, controller support doesn\'t sound that bad. I guess it was just the thought of moving the chrosshairs with a stick that bugged me.