needing alil feed back

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    wanting to get a little feed back and wounding what everyone thought about it
    so anyways here is the Fireball XL42
    i am working on the interior and so far so good im just not sure if i should add a hanger bay to her or just make a air lock with umbilical
    theres way more room then i need right now so either way it will still work but one or the other will determine how the rest is laid out starmade-screenshot-0059.png starmade-screenshot-0055.png starmade-screenshot-0053.png starmade-screenshot-0057.png starmade-screenshot-0061.png

Reactions: Lord_Greyscale

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    This related any way to the Fireball XL5? I thought the fleet was complete after the Fireball XL30.
    And it looks pretty good from the outside. Reminds me a bit of the SDF-1. I wonder if it could house 10 other ships within 50x50 docking areas. Then it'd make a snazzy carrier.

Reactions: lighturfir
    Reaction score
    Do you have a fast way to enter the core from the station it docks to? If yes, then I'd suggest the hangar bay. If not, then make the ombilical airlock...

My 2 cents. I'm not a great ship builder at all, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    This related any way to the Fireball XL5? I thought the fleet was complete after the Fireball XL30.
    And it looks pretty good from the outside. Reminds me a bit of the SDF-1. I wonder if it could house 10 other ships within 50x50 docking areas. Then it'd make a snazzy carrier.
    Fireball XL5 lmao didnt think anyone would remember that one but thats her name sake loved that cheesy show
    as she sits she is 513 or 530 long and around 160 or 170 tall and wide like i said a hanger would determine the rest of the build and as to fighter size i was thinking around 30 x 30 ish
    [doublepost=1526832612,1526831847][/doublepost]
    Do you have a fast way to enter the core from the station it docks to? If yes, then I'd suggest the hangar bay. If not, then make the ombilical airlock...

My 2 cents. I'm not a great ship builder at all, so take my advice with a grain of salt.[/QU
    the core is on the bridge if i went with the air lock i would put 2 or 3 dif location for access to dif parts of the ship like one for a cargo hold and one for crew

shot of the bridge im standing on the core
    starmade-screenshot-0054.png starmade-screenshot-0060.png

Reactions: MossyStone48
    Reaction score
    Holy ballz dude that, is an epic piece of work! I like hangar's so there's my bias 2 cents.