Need help with Turrets

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Is there any way to have ship power go to the turrets so they dont need to be powered with their own reactors or is that needed because i want to make a anti capital ship capable turret and make it as deadly as possible and not be bogged down with reactors hitting the ship

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    turrets already draw power from the main ship :)
    are you sure you have enough power in the main ship?

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    turrets already draw power from the main ship :)
    are you sure you have enough power in the main ship?
    I tried testing a small turret on a station but didnt work for some reason i did a box design to test bed some stuff and it wouldnt fire does the same apply to weapon effects or does that need to be applied within the turret i have some ideas on what i want my capital ship to have on the turrets for capital and point defense

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would recheck all of your computer connections and such. Are you able to rotate/aim the turret properly? The weapon/effect type shouldn't change its ability to draw power from its parent entity.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried testing a small turret on a station but didnt work for some reason i did a box design to test bed some stuff and it wouldnt fire does the same apply to weapon effects or does that need to be applied within the turret i have some ideas on what i want my capital ship to have on the turrets for capital and point defense
    If you upload a blueprint I'll look into it for you.