Need Help with Turrets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all, I'm kinda at my wit's end trying to make a functioning turret. I've tried following numerous video tutorials and the StarMade wiki and I still only have a dead turret. :(

I've got the turret docked to a turret docking unit, Bobby AI placed adjacent to the Ship Core and Weapons Computer, a few antimatter cannons, and some power units. I can operate the turret fine manually, but no matter what settings I put the AI unit at, it won't shoot at anything. I've been using an asteroid and random space station as test targets.

I hope there's just one little thing I'm missing, if anyone could help me out or suggest things to try I'd really appreciate it.

Reaction score
    It will only attack hostile targets. Set it to any, turret, and check the box. Now spawn some enemies or go searching for some if you aren\'t admin.

/initiate_wave 5 5

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aw really? I saw them go after asteroids in a few videos, I really wanted to make sure it would shoot stuff before I went after something that could shoot back. I\'ll just have to man up, haha. Thanks!