Need help with the Ship Core

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've made a huge mistake which I have found out after I finished a big ship.

I've placed the core wrong and it's pointing toward the side of my ship, so technically the side of my ship is the front of my ship, and now after a day of building, I can't fly with it because the core is pointing to the side.

Is there any way to rotate the core so it will face the front ? Through the game or through some notepad magic?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem here, I built a huge ship with turrets and on the end it turned out to fly backwards, I guess while placing turret docking blocks at the beginning I lost the \"true\" front somehow. Cockpits do not help, even when i place them witch changed direction, in fly mode they show me the back side anyway.

Ship too big to rebuild, lf fix.

Reaction score
    there is no way to turn the core around. you will have to rebuild the ship in the right orientation. its bothersome, but theres no way aorund it.

and the simplest solution to avoid this is to check the orientation of the core first and then start to build (yes i know, it sounds smartassy and dumb, but thats just how it is)