[Need Help] Ship not found in ships list when attempting to export.

Reaction score
    Hey there!
    I am new to StarMade and have come across a problem. I cannot find my ship in the list of ships I should have when Exporting. I imported one ship and have messed around with that, but I can't find my own ship on the list. I followed some tutorials and none of them mentioned doing anything in-game or anything other than selecting the ship to export.
    I called the ship the USS_Freedom, does the name matter?

I'm really new to the game and have only played for 2 days in vanilla.

My List:

My Ship the "USS_Freedom":
    P.S. I didn't hack it. I found a space station and mined those resources from it. Then I sold them to a shop and got rich xD

Best Regards,
    X_Pilot

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Did you save the ship to the catalog? If you don't know how to do that, press 'N', 'T', or 'I'. It should open up a menu. At the bottom, there should be four tabs, one of which will say 'Catalog'. Click on this, and select 'Create New Entry". You can then name it and save it to your catalog to buy it again or export it. This should fix the problem :)

P.S. I'm gonna burst your bubble and tell you that while 270,000 credits might seem a lot, it's not really. I believe (though it is likely I am wrong) the economy is being re-balanced soon though.

Reaction score
    Thank you so much for the help :D
    Will I be able to buy my ship directly in multiplayer too?

And 270,000 isn't a lot? Wow.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    X_Pilot You're welcome! :)

I play very little multiplayer personally, but if a ship is saved to your catalog you can upload it and buy it on servers too. Some servers disable this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    Yeah, the Starmade economy is a bit wobbly since prices with large numbers tend to be difficult to manage. I'd suggest dropping the supply/demand ramifications that most shops encounter and just have shops with unlimited supplies/buying capabilites, since they almost always go out of stock in servers.