Need help on a ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm making this ship, but this front armor plate is really vexing me. I've tried a few ways of filling it in, but none of them have worked. If anyone wants to help I would be in your debt.

And here's a drawing I did of what I picture it looking like.
    As of now it's waiting approval, but here's a link anyway.

Reactions: Rumcajz

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    All I can say right now is lots of Pentas and tetras. If you have tried that before, then I recommended you wait a little. Maybe work on other parts of it and come to it last, just so people can see this more and hopefull help out.

Maybe tomarrow or the day after tomarrow, I will post again with pics for how to do it, as I don't know how to describe it well, and my Internet is being very weird right now. So, I recommend just waiting a bit.

Sorry, but that is all I can say right now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All I can say right now is lots of Pentas and tetras. If you have tried that before, then I recommended you wait a little. Maybe work on other parts of it and come to it last, just so people can see this more and hopefull help out.

Maybe tomarrow or the day after tomarrow, I will post again with pics for how to do it, as I don't know how to describe it well, and my Internet is being very weird right now. So, I recommend just waiting a bit.

Sorry, but that is all I can say right now.
    No, I don't need help with adding wedges and stuff, I can do that. I need help with filling in the wireframe, it's a lot more difficult than you would think, it's a really weird shape :p

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oh, ok, well, actually, if that is the case, I agree, I don't know how to build that. Sorry. Misinterpreted what you said there.

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I will try, that is for sure, but it will most likely to work. I haven't had too much experience building things like this. But I will try, and hopefully someone that does know will come alone and help you.

Again, sorry.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I will try, that is for sure, but it will most likely to work. I haven't had too much experience building things like this. But I will try, and hopefully someone that does know will come alone and help you.

Again, sorry.
    No, you don't need to apoligize. Thanks for trying at least, I haven't had any other help :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey Tinsy, is it on the build server? If so, what sector so I can look at it later.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, it's at 474 9 344. Called "TA Cruiser MkI WIP." There's also one in the catalog that isn't as far built as that one is, but it has the armor plate wireframe.