Need help on a bug.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK so i have been working on a large ship fitted with turrets and fighters all over it. I got bored and wanted to start on a space station. was going to build a planetary ring like on Star Wars. I got to a planet hoped into a drop ship to start the station, however as soon as i undocked all my turrets and fighters teleported all around the planet. now i cant get back into the main ship do to every time i get close to it it teleports between two spots. When it teleports to one spot, half the turrets are on it. What the hell is going on with my ship.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Sounds like you landed on the sector boarder. There is a small overlap between sectors that warps you to the next sector over when you get close. Seems like that ship fell into that area and it warps you around it because sector boundaries. Use Tab-f8 after selecting the ship to get inside it if you can.

No idea on the random undocking. I suspect faulty logic, but I dont know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I hit Tab and F8 and this poped up. 244770_screenshots_2015-06-09_00002.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433908525,1433908475][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh my screen is stuck like this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433908886][/DOUBLEPOST]NM tab f9
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433910537][/DOUBLEPOST]OK i was able to save the ship but I had to take off ALL docked entity's as most of them where bugged out, think a few of the turrets have coalition problems with the rail turret dockers, they lock up and act funny.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433910630][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks CyberTao.