NASS contest station space

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'd like to offer one of 27 sectors available to anyone entering the space station contest.
    1. I'll add one sector per entrant (not per station)
    2. The stations will be faction locked and the sector protected
    3. All doors will be left open for tourists
    This will allow anyone who would like to see your station complete access to all areas. Here's what I'll need:
    1. An SMENT copy of your station (SMSEC I won't use)
    2. Your IGN and the entry station's name (also your shipyard name if you have one)
    3. Role of the station (IE trade guild, pirates, neutral)
    I would prefer it if you were present when I load the base so that you can faction it and assign it to Home in the unlikely event that sector protection fails. It'll also help to give you access to your own creation. Otherwise I'll just slap my faction mod down and hope no one exploits any protection breaks.

Send the info and a link to the Community Content page with your most up-to-date sment version of the station to my PM Inbox here on the forum. (Click on my name a choose "Start Conversation") I'll let you know when I plan to install it if it qualifies. Once I install one station for tours I won't be accepting more from the same shipyard. So you'll have to pick the variant you like the most.

Last edited: