Nanotrasen Service Vessel "Eos"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Stardate 2544.2.17
    Encryption level: GR33N
    Message begin..

It all started with a war between the American Continental Alliance and the Asio-Russio Collaborate. A mere brush-fire war that would be over in a few years.
    Except, it wasn't.
    The ACA lost ground, eventually, the ACA feel. The ARC continued to expand. Us, Nanotrasen, well, we were just watching. We were the baddest people on the block really. We were self-sustaining, but most of all..
    We were a threat.
    The war all started when a ARC battle-group attacked a Nanotrasen Research station, destroying it totally.
    Now..well, we've got the ARC on the run, but, none of our forces can reach Earth to deal the killing blow. That is why the Eos was built..

Message end.

Hello, all. The Eos is really just a personal project for me that i felt like sharing, at the moment, her hull is completed but her interior, not so much.
    Picture time.

Hull prototype, looking kinda nice.

Main engines + rear wings added. Minor hull detailing.

Main cannon grooves added, designation and ship number added. Missile pods (later removed due to obscene power usage) added.

Dat aft end.

Four rail-guns + coverings added, all 54 turret mounts in place.

Hangar bays (4) added. All turret mountings visible.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Looks good! I like the colour scheme and the shape is interesting however if I had to improve one thing, I would break up the all white hull. Aside from that very nice!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have to agree with Moultonlava5 here. Breaking up all the white hull would really make this ship look a lot better. I would also suggest breaking up the engines up a little more but that is more of a personal preference.
    Aside from that I'm really liking the shape you have going. Great work so far, keep it up :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Communique received.
    Encryption level: R3D

Decryption complete.
    Messsage begin.
    "Nanotrasen think they can stop ARC? The fools. They may have beaten us back to the Sol system, but their defeat is at hand. Once the Kiev is completed, not even their mighty battlecruiser can save them!"