Name Plex-Doors

Reaction score
    I think there should be a new block that can be attached to a plex door and ANY plex door attached to it is controlled by this one. This way you can name the Plex-Door Controller and find it easier in the ship status screen.

This could also be done on docking and turret controller blocks as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Problem is that you would either be limited to slots you aren\'t using: a maximum of 10 slots if you weren\'t using anything. I would suggest having a system where you can name all of your computers, door groups, and plexstorages. These names are then displayed in the structure tab. So that way in the advanced inventory I can go to \"L1 ores\" instead of searching through for a number I had to write down in a list.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...but less versatile. I certainly hope for something of this sort eventually, though, however limited it is.

Reaction score
    Would it not just be easier to just have a button on the structure tab to rename the plex doors. I find it hard deffinettly to remember what\'s what on my larger ships. I figure it be easy to just put a name tag on the structure section, and just go \"oh yeah thats the bottom docking bay\".

Reaction score
    I posted this very idea a few days ago. would love to see this happen.