Naddah is looking for Peole.

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He was banned for killing a player after hiding on his ship, we warned him not go around killing players without good reason (Loot not being a good reason) Yes I agree that our rules on our Stardock page do need to be amended but the rules where made crystal clear to him at the time.
    [doublepost=1502192790,1502192713][/doublepost]

If you check our Stardock page we say PvP is enabled, we don't advertise ourselves just as a PvP server
    [doublepost=1502192993][/doublepost]

Also after you came on impersonating Vaygr and Using a doomcube to destroy people at spawn beacuse you were hurt about blueprint uploads being disabled you where banned temporarily but you decided to use a vpn to get around the ban so you where Perma-banned. If you want to deal with a ban then you go to the appeal page.

Also about point 3. He was the agressor, he aligned to another players ship in attempt to kill and loot the player. He was not defending himself
    Perma banning me isn't going to do anything. I can log on to the server freely if I want to. And no most of the time I was cucking the admins who were incapable of producing anything to beat me with so they banned me. (Also if you're going to include impersonation, you should probably list that in your rules).

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Dear symbiot999

Please see the below quotes.
    Crusade No they are not they are trolling, When you try to help some one you say this is whats wrong and this is what you can do to improve it. really your just jumping in a really longer story that took place on the sever I play on. These guys to start with wanted to bully people but the sever admin said no sorry thats not allowed and if you do it I will bann you. Well instead of just saying hey ok so we will go somewhere that does allow it. They cause darma just like here. Doesn't matter Like I said I made a new post took out the ad aparently just the sever adress un less that is advertising to because I don't know how they would find the faction other wise but what ever this post is a waste of my time now... I clearly see that you Crusade are trying to help and I thank you for that. But the others please ....
    I am sorry to intervene, however the argument that "the ship has to be big enough to defend its self" is laughable to me, and I am not even a particularly engaged PvP player. Ultimately, advertising the player vs player open pvp is self harming in itself as it can lead to people picking on small details, and the server should have stated, PVP-However according to certain regulations.

Roleplay declarations of war and simple warmongering are relatively common across survival servers. Whilst a good colleague of mine was indeed banned from your server, from what I understand primarily because of the language he used in the interchange with the administration, I do think that it can be unequivocally agreed upon that this, like Jebediah states, isn't technically open PvP and leave it at that.

I would advise you to change certain parts of your faction recruitment poster with a view to avoiding the negative criticism that seems to be ever-present in starmade. (See The_Owl 's and TheTickleMonster 's posts). [Do note: their points are valid also, you need to either make this a faction post or a server post, not both].

If you need any help with restructuring this thread or want any advice on faction management, please do not hesitate to send me a conversation and we can discuss it there, so that I do not fill up your thread, your recruitment thread, with general discussions.

In short: I believe that the points you state are relatively correct, however, there are better ways to state them so as to avoid the backlash.
    Note: sorry if I use the term tl;dr incorrectly, I am not accustomed to such shortened phrases

Finally, I'd like to be the first person to reply to this thread in the style that should really be the custom of starmade faction conversations. Welcome to the world of starmade faction politics and I wish you luck in establishing yourself as a starmade power.
    Maybe my post was missed out, but aside from what I had tried to make a friendly welcome, I was genuine about saying:

If you need any help with restructuring this thread or want any advice on faction management, please do not hesitate to send me a conversation and we can discuss it there, so that I do not fill up your thread, your recruitment thread, with general discussions.
    So I have gone ahead and started a private conversation with you. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions there on anything related to factions.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bogdan