Myxam's Projects (including the Endar Spire)

Reaction score
    Just to list a few of them...

Thranta-Class Corvette from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.

• Skeleton 100%
    • PTS (Power,Thrust,Shields) 80%

Need to squeeze in more Energy Regenration, still have issues when performing multiple tasks (Flying,Shooting,Factory)

[*]Weaponry 80%

• A little more Variety, and more missile batteries wouldn't hurt. 2 Missiles seems a bit weak.
    • Unlink the Main Guns-- they're firing from an odd place.

[*]Interior 20%

• Floor still needs to be done, still need to put up interior walls, windows, etc.
    • Need to design the space just right.
    • Hanger Bay may need reorganizing.

[*]Exterior 0%

• Need Correct colored Hardened Hull
    • Decorative Dressings
    • Mid-Systems still need to be created.

[*]Turrets 0%

• Two medium turrets for point defense
    • Two large Turrets for human control, lots of damage -- Heavy Firepower

[*]Compliment 25%

• Interception Fighter built, need to buy more (3)
    • Shuttle needs to be built (1)
    • Consider AI controllers for Compliment fighters

And of course Pictures, after Day 1. Click the Thumbnail for the Imgur Album.

The Planet-wide City

Think Coruscant, or Taris, or Nar Shaddaa from the Star Wars franchise, all of them cities that completely covered the planet and rose up to scrape the skies. Of course the city won't be as big. I'll be pursuing this project after I finish the Thranta and my Faction has settled into a thriving RP Server.

• Conceptualize 0%
    • Plan 0%
    • Build 0%
    • Systems 0%
    • Defences 0%

X-70b Phantom

Anyone who's played SWTOR will know this ship instantly, and I plan to build it later for a personal ship. Plans and Concept are put off until completion of the Thranta. But hey! Here's some Pictures!

Reaction score
    i heard mention of the endar spire, which is a Hammerhead-class cruiser not a thranta class with is the more up-to-date version in the old republic game also could you try and make the Empirial warships from the old republic

Reaction score
    If you go by model rather than concept art from KOTOR, the Endar Spire actually more resembles the Thranta, not to mention I\'ve yet to see a Hammerhead ever presented in the game engine (not to mention its extremely odd symmetry).

The Imperial Warships are a bit beyond my scope at the moment since they are HUGE and extremely detailed. If anything I\'d make a Gage-class (Black Talon). Imperious-Class and Valor-class ships would be a massive undertaking solo -- especially with the scale I\'ve come to use.

Reaction score
    Im humored that theres a class of ship on the internet with a name just like mine...