Mylgarr Ajä, the Tower of the Liar

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi ! My name is CreeperSpark and this is my first appearance in the official forum 'cause I'm french and I'm more active on the french official forum.

So, I'm here to show you the Tower of the Liar, the Homebase of the Kaüre No, the oldest faction of the french community.

The entire station :

The shipyard :

The "Gourmandise" system, universal storage and reffinery of the base :

We are creating more annexes for the base, so I'll show more screenshots later !

See you later, and glory for the Gaping Wound !

Reaction score
    Are you swedish? I see you used the
    ä
    letter. Have seen that in a lot of swedish ads lol.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Are you swedish? I see you used the
    ä
    letter. Have seen that in a lot of swedish ads lol.
    He's French as he stated in his post ._.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I never sleep when I'm building ! Here's the progress of the station :

You can see the difference 'cause I added a stargate, 3 towers on the shipyard and a turret in front of the gate, to prevent for eventual enemies.
    Now I'm adding 2 new towers (who will move arround the great tower as the 2 towers you can see).

And yes, I'm French ! I invented a language for my faction, the "forinan" (hmm ... "forinish" in English ? Argh, I don't like this name :confused:), who use some umlauts.

To say "Good bye", as I'll do for finish this post, we say "Adaöra Gryima" (Adora Grouima if you know how to speak french for the vowels in majority) who literaly means "May Gryïma (a forinan god) be with you !".

Here we are ! I like your support ! Have a nice day !

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nice station! Would you mind if I used your shipyard design for some inspiration when I'm working on my next station?

Reaction score
    So, I'm here to show you the Tower of the Liar, the Homebase of the Kaüre No, the oldest faction of the french community.
    Need to specify from the server Orion, which is the server of the official forum of the French community (I still wonder what makes us "official" though). Some other french servers or communities may have old factions too, maybe older ones.

But I thought that the Pacificator Consortium was the oldest faction of Orion, well, at least the oldest which has the least changed in time (same name, same background, same people).
    Naturally, if you consider your own faction since its beginnings, the Nausicamira Corporation if my memory serves me well, despite of all its changes, it is of course the oldest from the "official" French community.

But to me, the Pacificator Consortium is the oldest one, considering the fact that they kept the same shape as originally (same name, background, people, etc).

No offense Creeper, I don't want to offend or contradict you in any way, but I needed to make this precision. Yes, I am a pain in the ass.

Oh, and sorry for, firstly my pointless comment, and secondly for my English certainly very Frenchy. I hope that my English companions (or from another country) will have not too much pain to read me. :P

Reactions: CreeperSpark