My Star Wars Fighter Family [WIP]

Reaction score
    Hello folks, I am one of them new guys that joined up but I am quick study and that hidden curve ain't so bad. Anyways, I digress.

I realize that things to scale are a bit more well recieved for authenticity. However I really hate the lack of shape and detail you can put into a small scale fighter. I wanted to make a functional everyday ship that looked good and was close in detail to a fictional ship.

So here's my take on an upscaled ship. Because seriously a 9.6 meter Tie fighter ain't fun. Got to make it fast, fun, and functional.

Reaction score
    As a star wars fanboy, I can certainly apprciate the ship. :) I myself prefer to scale TIE\'s (I made one myself) although I will be the first to admit it doesn\'t look nearly as nice as I would like.

Maybe next try a TIE Advanced-X2, AKA Darth Vaders TIE, as it has some shielding. :)

Reaction score
    Hey guys, thank you for the compliments.

A bit of side information,

I built this thing to be functional and for the aesthetic look. It is most definitely not to scale but it is my go to ship for most cases. This thing generates 100k power with a 5x5 power core in the cockpit, the shields are hitting 16k with only 1k regen. It is armed with 4 sets of AM Cannons which at default do 240 damage each.

I hope to improve it further if possible.

Also it occupies a space smaller than 50x50x50 blocks/units.

Reaction score
    Will you ever release it for public download? I love all star wars ships and your is frankly one of the best designed ships i\'ve seen yet!

Reaction score
    I do have other projects. Here is the full family.

2 different Tie Intercepters at upscale. One solitary Tie Fighter at upscale but not the same as the Interceptor. The last one is the triplet. You see...They are all linked together as one unit. The Tie Squadron.

d