My Shipyard

Reaction score
    I would like to welcome everyone to my shipyard here is where you will find all my finish project in starmade.I'm somewhat new to the game so i only have one ship to show to you guys but more will come soon.

This is my first big ship build in starmade.It took me about a week to finish it so i hope you like it the only problem i found is when you buy the blueprint sometimes the missiles and cannons dont fire from the right location so you have to set the output to current manually and then it works fine if anyone knows how to fix this bug tell me and i change it so here some pics and stats of the ship.

STATS

Mass 11374.5 blocks 117346

Lenght 178 height 38 Width 85

Power 10,604,629.1 (1,260,816.2 e/sec)

Thrust 11242.5

Turningspeed X 1.1 Y 1.2 Z 1.0

Shield 1,077,721.7 (24704 s/sec)

SD BB Missile Array 14 missiles each 400dmg

AMC 25 400 dmg cannons with 64663.2 dps(The cannons can destroy 1 million shield in 20 sec and can destory 211 long block of water in 15 sec)

Turrets 6

fighters 7

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://star-made.org/node/17889#comment-95449

New ship to add to my collection any ideas constructive criticism to improve my designs are always welcome.

Mass 24035 blocks 248350

Lenght 233 height 43 Width 91

Power 110,604,629.1 (2,060,816.2 e/sec)

Thrust 23252.5

Turningspeed X 1.1 Y 1.2 Z 1.0

Shield 1,300,000 (28320 s/sec)

AMC 24 640 dmg cannons with 120663.2 dps(this cannons where made to destroy 1 million shield in 9 sec and let the missiles do the rest)

Missiles 72 D1000 400dmg each (they can destroy 720,000 shield in 1 shot)

DOWNLOAD

http://star-made.org/node/18154#comment-96991

Reaction score
    Lovely ship, is it based off of this? http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/federation-interceptor-battle-cruiser-18735.html

Thought I recognized it.

Reaction score
    Hi ty for the comment and yes it is based off of that model i just thought since this was my thrid ship build in starmade it would be batter to use a model to work with so i learn how to detail ships and learn the basic like how to make efficient power weapons and all that stuff.Now that i got the experience from building this ship i started to build a new a little bit biger ship thats my design.I am going to be finish with the hull in about 3-6 days,so far i think it a pretty good improvement from this ship until it finish if anyone wants to see here are my frist two ships build in starmade.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    That first ship is amazing work, good job!

Can\'t wait to see what else you build in the future.

Reaction score
    Ah I thought so. Excellent rendition! I\'d love to check out that black and red ship of yours, if it\'s up for download.

Reaction score
    ah sry it not up for download,that was my second ship made in starmade and it got a problem with power and i would like to make it little bit more detailed when i get the time i will fix it but for now i would like to finish my current project.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    First two? damm, those are stunning for the first two. Or do you mean first two good ships?

Reaction score
    I offer you an Invitation to join the Lazarus Imperium, we are always in need of engineers and you sure have some really good ship building skills.

Even if you don\'t feel like joining the Faction, Take a look at our page anyway.

http://star-made.org/content/lazarus-imperium-fidem-et-regimine-faith-and-government-now-accepting-public-applicants

Reaction score
    Hi thank you for the offer.I look at your webpage and it looks like a nice faction but right now i am not looking to join any faction i just like building in sp because it has no lag and i can use admin commands but we see if i change my mind in the future.

Reaction score
    Ok, Hope to see you around in the future, and can\'t wait to see more ships from you.

Reaction score
    I finally finish my new ship and i already started working on an ever biger ship will post some pictures of the new ship when it a little bit more done.

Reaction score
    Wow, those are some very pretty ships!

(and firing the missiles in the apocalypse is just awesome :)

Reaction score
    hi ty for you comment and i find firing the missiles in the apocalypse really fun to just making holes in ships and planets it really fun the only problem is that is hard to hit a moving ship i wish that SD BB Missile would be faster and the SD KB Missile wouldnt have such stupid ia so far the d1000 Missile are the only missiles that go faster then the ship hope this gets patch soon.

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    And that Apocalypse is amazing!

Love the stacked look and that at every angle there\'s depth.

The only minor thing that bugs me on the Apocalypse is the rounded section in front of the engines. It sticks out and distracts the eye. If it had some negative space ( like an intake for example) or something to break it up, it would tie together the ship as a whole.

Other than that, great work.