My ships

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Heres my ships

The Archangel class battleship
    image.jpg
    While it is square it is my first complete hull that is in fighting condition its large turrets are orientated in a battleship style that are set to target select while this has led to some rather embaressing situations where i forget to set them in the off setting one being where i was making a new ship and i hit the F but toon on accidents he turrets turned and destroyed it pretty much (should have put in shielding) theres still a lot i want to tweak on the Archangel she is quite a powerful ship theres stronger im sure but she will always be number one to me

The Vic viper

image.jpg

The CRT anti fighter frigate

This ship i mostly made as a fleet support ship to protect against smaller and more mobile ships it has missile tubes to punch holes in an unshielded hull

image.jpg

Last edited:

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    and that's the last these all are things that are ether done or partly finished its a shame that I couldn't finish these yet but I hope to be able to when I can afford to get a better PC

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Are you building these in your own, personal universe?

You may wish to try a multiplayer server.

When you are playing single player, your computer is both the 'server' and 'client', so it is doing double duty. If you join a multiplayer server, your computer would only be doing 'client' duties. You might find that your computer can handle the game better that way.

Check out the server section of the forums. I recommend the Cake server, it's a build server, so you won't be pestered by pirates or players trying to kill you and take your stuff. The server is a whitelist though, so you have to ask to join in the thread.

You also might want to consider making images of your ships so that people can see your stuff.

Have you tried creating a new single player universe and loading a single ship inside to finish it?

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Are you building these in your own, personal universe?

You may wish to try a multiplayer server.

When you are playing single player, your computer is both the 'server' and 'client', so it is doing double duty. If you join a multiplayer server, your computer would only be doing 'client' duties. You might find that your computer can handle the game better that way.

Check out the server section of the forums. I recommend the Cake server, it's a build server, so you won't be pestered by pirates or players trying to kill you and take your stuff. The server is a whitelist though, so you have to ask to join in the thread.

You also might want to consider making images of your ships so that people can see your stuff.

Have you tried creating a new single player universe and loading a single ship inside to finish it?
    I have been trying to get on a server but sadly it seems i cant get onto one

Reaction score
    Technical issue or they just don't want you on there ;)?
    Technical issue, ask for help in one of those threads.
    They don't want you on ... you're a horrible person, clearly. :P

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I have been trying to get on a server but sadly it seems i cant get onto one
    All you have to do to join the Cake build server is fill out the application in the first post. Your IGN, why you want to join and an image of one of your designs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Pictures ! Pictures will do so much to "sell" your ships...

personally i don't feel like downloading tens of files to find myself with god knows what...

No offenses intended.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Its technical issues i think my rig cant handle all those ships lol
    [doublepost=1485722103,1485722020][/doublepost]
    Pictures ! Pictures will do so much to "sell" your ships...

personally i don't feel like downloading tens of files to find myself with god knows what...

No offenses intended.
    I will load up the pictures i just loaded up files during the night

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    It reads as if he's using this as a place to store them, not necessarily a place to share/sell them.
    yeah I am I don't quiet know how to set them as private or to privately set them I'm buying a new computer soon since this one cant handle the current updates
    I apologize to any who thought I was sharing non of my builds are ready quite yet
    [doublepost=1491877190,1491877007][/doublepost]
    lol I seem to have found the issue my rig is to underpowered for the game every time I try to load my computer stalls from the strain but that issue will be rectified soon YAY tax returns!!!!!!!!

Reactions: wizerdwolf