My ship is hungry, feed it!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    P.S: having it as a server option would be cool, that way some of these babies would stop crying, while serious players can enjoy it. Spoon fed, I'm tellin ya!
    Define the term "Serious player".

Reaction score
    What does everyone have against large ships? If smeone puts in all the time to build a ship, get all the materials to craft each and every block for that ship, and then spawn it in, they deserve to be able to fly that ship around and use it to their hearts content without restrictions such as fuel. This is a sand box game not a simulator, fuel is an unnessesary addition that serves only to limit creativity.
    I agree with the large ships, they should be something to be proud of, which can actually be useful. However I disagree on the fuel, the economy seems to be lacking due to an absence of overall currency, people only want to trade certain blocks with each other. Where credits used to be able to command the economy through a valuable method of payment. There needs to be something in this game which controls the level of power someone has in the economy. Whether it be credits again (seeing as currently their value is doing as poorly as the CDN dollar) or it be a physical material which connects all aspects of the game to the economy.

Just my thoughts :)