My ship and I are looking for a server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! I'm looking for a server for my ship and I to join. It's been pretty lonesome working on my ship all these months without the company of fellow ship builders and players. Any servers willing to take aboard another?

Edit: Apologies about the image size. I can't seem to resize it in-post.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I too would like to find a server. What I am looking for is quite a lot to ask for, so let me know if your up to the challenge. I want a server that doesnt crash every 2 min, isnt down every day, runs the current version, doesnt lag to high hell, and isnt deserted.

I know, I know. I\'m crazy. Not crashing every 2 min? Isn\'t down every day!? That\'s just too much to ask for. I guess i\'m just a dreamer.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Personally, I play on Tethys craft. It\'s a bit small, but makes up for a it by having a pretty great community. Everyone says hi when you log on, and finding a nice crew shouldn\'t be hard. Battles occur a lot against players and NPCs, which is pretty cool. We\'re going on some rough times right now, and could use some help. I suggest taking a look, here\'s the link to our thread and website:

Thread: http://star-made.org/content/tethyscraft-emris-war-faction-pvp-reduced-lag-blueprint-systemcustom-piratesstoryline

Also, that\'s a beautiful ship.

Reaction score
    i have a hamachi server you can join

network: 42244

network password: beef

server ip: 25.200.159.223:4242

Reaction score
    You guys can try out Windoom Starmade, it had some major overhauls and is all fresh since the last wipe approx. a week ago, allowing blueprints and adding custom fixed recipes while (kind of) disabling the random ones. Also some new blocktypes such as crystal wedges, and several custom sectors containing extra hard pirate stations.

Visit the website at www.starmade.windoom.com for more info!

If you want to hop right on, just join: windoom.com:4242

There should be no significant lag/crash issues, although the server is EU based, so NA players might experience some higher than usual latency.