My RE-Introduction

Reaction score
    Hey guys. My name's Zac, but you can call me Zer0t3ch or whatever.

I say this is a reintroduction because I was part of the earliest wave of players, but I really messed up in life and stopped playing or being active in the community for a very long time. In fact, I think I was even one of the first few testers, as well as one of the first few forum mods.

I know some of the people on here know me already such as the great beetlebear (StarMade's artist) and I think schema may even remember me, but to those of you who don't, hello. I would love to get to meet you. Anything you want to know about me, just ask.

On that final note, I would just like to publicly ask anyone that may know: what happened to my tester status? It's not enormously important to me to have it, but that status made me feel awesome and I would love to be one again. The page said to apply in the forms, so this is my application. I don't know if I lost it because of inactivity or if there was some big reset, but I'm sure if any of the testers go look in the tester forums, they will see my name on some of the earliest posts.

I'm glad to see how big of a community that schema has managed to amass with such a great game, and that it kept (and is continuing) to grow.

And with that, I say goodbye for tonight, it's time to get some rest.