My new ships. Explorer series.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hello. I have been a bit busy developing my semi-vertical style and have refined my technique somewhat. I hope you like it.
    starmade-screenshot-0114.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0100.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0120.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0122.jpg starmade-screenshot-0124.jpg starmade-screenshot-0116.jpg
    2000 mass
    2000 thrust
    1,400,000 energy 250,000/sec
    150,000 shields 10,000/sec regen
    up all night jammer
    full anti-gravity system
    2 beam missile 15 sec reload turrets
    2 PD trurets
    Beam cannon
    1 heavy guided array, 2 medium guided arrays
    Jabba class salvage array with loot sorting and storage.
    full interior 3 berths, med station, mess and observation deck.

What looks like the cockpit is actually the salvage station. This was made for deep space exploration, heavy asteroid mining, fierce combat and wormhole skating. It has a full interior with the main bridge below the central mess.
    starmade-screenshot-0128.jpg starmade-screenshot-0130.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0132.jpg
    Thanks for listening

More to come

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ok that was the normal version. This is the heavy. Essentially it was made with one thing in mind. two things really. Asteroid salvage and popping stations. This is the Darkhawk. It has a large cannon array with 20% or so damage going toward an ion effect. The glowy bits on the nose are anti ship beams and the rest of the armaments are high damage missiles in clusters, two main ones along the lower axis.
    6027 mass
    6067 thrust
    7,400.000 power 8,320,000/sec regen
    745,010 shield 70,000 regen

This is a bit of a WIP as the weapons and turrets are getting a full redesign because of recent change and experimental weapon design. In combat it has proved to be relentless and capable of destroying any pirate station while under heavy attack. My first battleship! yay
    starmade-screenshot-0158.jpg
    Relative size
    starmade-screenshot-0144.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0152.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0148.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0154.jpg
    starmade-screenshot-0150.jpg

Thanks for your time and please all comments welcome. This is my 3rd real ship and I'm having a blast.

Last edited:

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Update:

After some combat testing and so forth, I've made a few changes. Mostly adding more system blocks and more thrust. the extra height on the top and bottom was from a decision to maximize the power block dimensions. The extra turrets were added to increase the barrage when facing a station (which it was never designed to do but whatever). Have a look
    starmade-screenshot-0160.jpg starmade-screenshot-0162.jpg starmade-screenshot-0166.jpg
    Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Rumcajz