my new battleship

Reaction score
    Just a suggestion, you should put your images in spoiler tags, makes it easier on people loading the thread.
    You should make a shipyard thread too.
    New ships looking better and better.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    good evening
    I got the wrong topic from the start I had to put them in the shipyard and I have put in screenshot topic ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I like the shape of your ships. A quick suggestion try using circuits and/or charged circuits on maybe your wing edges to "ghost" them. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Reactions: darknassius
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I like the shape of your ships. A quick suggestion try using circuits and/or charged circuits on maybe your wing edges to "ghost" them. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

thank you , I'll try to put some logic and see the new rail system in order to back a left wing and I would love to bring up the missile tubes and other arms and light that flashes ( I know nothing about logic Starmade but I'll try
    )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    H
    thank you , I'll try to put some logic and see the new rail system in order to back a left wing and I would love to bring up the missile tubes and other arms and light that flashes ( I know nothing about logic Starmade but I'll try
    )
    there are decorative blocks called circuits. Logic circuits could be used to create running lights. I'm really talking about the decoration blocks, however I encourage you to try logic! Also try Bench's logic/rails tutorials to learn the basics. If you play on a server, other players will most likely help/explain things to you

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    H
    there are decorative blocks called circuits. Logic circuits could be used to create running lights. I'm really talking about the decoration blocks, however I encourage you to try logic! Also try Bench's logic/rails tutorials to learn the basics. If you play on a server, other players will most likely help/explain things to you
    thx
    I play alone but I'll get I'll find

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    i m so noob i build him in the wrong direction the ship core is not good direction it s a decoration ship pffff^^^
    starmade-screenshot-0003.jpg