My MotherShip

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nice, btw it seems like the chat is disabled, or not working on your stream ? Since it shows the loading circle, but never loads anything. Your video and all runs fine though.

Reaction score
    Okay, I barely worked on the frame work. I first finished it a small size, and was like, meh, lets make it bigger. So I did. Now it is 201 blocks in diameter and I believe 51? in height.

It can dock very large ships that can dock smaller ships as seen in the lastest stream. Gonna be a long, hard, fun project, so stay tuned!

Pictures in a few hours, it is 2:53am, and I am too tired to do so right now. :P

Reaction score
    By watching this video you can see the scale of the Mothership that I am building. The area you see will be formed into a circular cylinder, then I will be adding for large arms at that will attach to an outer-ring. I have plans and ideas on what to put everywhere, but that will be later.

Reaction score
    My appologize, a little while back I had surgery on my adnoids, which is this thing that is inbetween your mouth and nose airway. I had the surgery because my were abnormally large and I had difficulties breathing through my nose, so over the years it became habit to breath through my mouth, and it still seems to be a habit that still needs to be broken.

Reaction score
    This is a to scale, very very basic layout, I plan to have more attachments to the outring. But, this is generally how large it will be. Will be 700+ blocks from one end to another. Will be capable of docking multiple of the famous Nexus INSIDE the mothership. The mothership will have very large, very powerful, and a large qauntity of turrets.

A better layout with more detail and such will be posted in the future.