My infected frigate

Reaction score
    This once meager Splintered Shade frigate has been upgraded through the same process as the Feral Shard. Now the Rising Shades, these ships travel together, either as a crewed fleet or a pack of hive drones, under the shadow of a Feral Shard or on their own, usually patrolling asteroids belts, a perfect ambush for these lightning predators. With four lock-on missiles and twin rapid-fire AMCs, one Rising Shade can easily be a hassle, let alone a pack. starmade-screenshot-0031.png starmade-screenshot-0032.png

Reaction score
    that does not look like much of a threat
    Eh, haven't played that much on multiplayer, so I wouldn't know. However, I have seen other ships of comparable size on youtube, and its thrust/mass ration is quite high, which is what I was going for.[DOUBLEPOST=1411861832,1411861779][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It looks weird​
    It's supposed to.

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You could do with some wedges and some tertiary and secondary hull colors. No one knows what they are looking at.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don't like it very much. Its shape is rather bland and there is little detail on it. Try adding some greebling and a better paint job to it, and get rid of those flat fat slopes all over it.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    it's way too bright and glowy, and there is 0 detailing. Glowy blocks make nice engines and slight details, but not when 80% of the hull is it ^^

also, if your very little hull is black, try finding a less black skybox

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He already showed me an improved version. He has been here for a month to so I think he is doing a pretty decent job

Reaction score
    Here's a picture of the Rising (reduxed) and its partner I decided to do, the Shackled. Improved.png Partner.png [DOUBLEPOST=1412039272,1412039218][/DOUBLEPOST]
    looks fuzzy
    I must admit, my eyes were actually hurting when I was trying to take pictures, and you cemented my fears that it wasn't me. XD