My friend can't connect to my dedicated server.

Reaction score
    I'll keep this short. I did the port forwarding and shut down firewall just in case. We did this awhile ago and it worked. Now suddenly it doesn't and we have no idea why ? Something with the update ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Try using Hamachi. It's my go-to for playing private games online with friends.

Reaction score
    Yeah sure, but I want to know why it worked before and now suddenly it stopped working. I didn't change a thing, yet suddenly it doesn't work anymore.....

Reaction score
    You REALLY don't want to use hamachi unless you have the worlds strongest firewalls, its opens all your normally closed ports and that allows basically ANY virus to be able to get in. not to mention the hamachi installer trys to get you to download all kinds of things with viruses in them

Reaction score
    You REALLY don't want to use hamachi unless you have the worlds strongest firewalls, its opens all your normally closed ports and that allows basically ANY virus to be able to get in. not to mention the hamachi installer trys to get you to download all kinds of things with viruses in them
    Thanks for the info, but that still doesn't solve my problem.