The Ash Class Titan with Carnage Class Cruiser

The Havok Class Supertitan

What do you think? Im free to any suggestions,

-Nighthawk_77

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    I can't see the images.
    I don't know if it's just my computer or you messed up the images.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I wish you good luck in trying to translate them into in game ships. Lord knows i've tried with ships based on models with varying degrees of success/failure... You're better off designing models around the games available degrees of angles.. otherwise you're left with a ton of staggering. Which is fine i suppose. But the ships will look cleaner if you work around the game instead of making the game work around you. Here is a ship i built recently based on a model.. It turned out okay.. but it certainly wasn't identical to the original model as i had to make many concessions ..

Reaction score
    I wish you good luck in trying to translate them into in game ships. Lord knows i've tried with ships based on models with varying degrees of success/failure... You're better off designing models around the games available degrees of angles.. otherwise you're left with a ton of staggering. Which is fine i suppose. But the ships will look cleaner if you work around the game instead of making the game work around you. Here is a ship i built recently based on a model.. It turned out okay.. but it certainly wasn't identical to the original model as i had to make many concessions ..
    Yeah I know but i designed them out of my head,and didn't have any reference pictures what so ever, also i already have the Obsidion,Wraith and Ash in game and the turned out well.
    thanks for the feedback :)