My First ships

Reaction score
    So, I'm moving to a new server and I figured I would post the ships I made on my old server. Please note all of the ships were made with resources I had on hand. Most of the parts use came from Hellebarde V2-B. With that being said here are the ships.

Imp:

I stole this little ship right when I joined the server and never turned back. Recolored/ Reworked version of the Harpie Class ship made by Lord Daro. All I did was fill in the gaps, Recolored it and added jump drives.
    Took me a while to track down the Author.

Sax Series

The Sax Series is the first ships I built. The server owner helped me with the power setup. These lasted me the entire time I was on my server. They are not much but they are very capable.
    Features:
    Built in Salvage array
    4 Cannon barrels
    50 1x10 missile/missile Swarmers.

MK1 Features:
    Built in Salvage array Salvage/Pulse
    4 Cannon barrels Cannon/Pulse/Explosive
    50 1x10 missile/missile Swarmers.
    27 Storage containers
    2 short Range jump drive
    1 Long range jump drive
    Scanner
    radar jammer.
    4 Turret pads

Sax Mk2 Changes
    Salvage Array changed to Salvage/Cannon

Sax Mk3 Changes:
    4x Cannons were changed to 4x Missile/Beam
    Moved weapons computer
    Filled in all gaps
    Added a Cannon/Pulse/Pierce gun to the top.

Sax Gunship

This is probably my favorite ship. I have taken down many pirate stations and ships with it. The Picture is of the uncompleted version. I was rushed building it because because I was being attacked. I still need to go back and finish building it.

Features:
    Two 12 Barrel 60 Missile/Beam one per side
    2 barrel 60 Missile/Missile Swamers
    1 barrel 40 Missile/Pulse/Explosive for busting turrets
    2 barrle Missile/beam
    3 short range jump Drives
    Radrar Jammer.

I preping all of these ships for upload now. I'll update this post when I finish. All of these ships are pretty easy to build. since they don't really have interiors.

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heh those are far better than my early ships. Good shape, using the shaped blocks correctly and decent weapons systems.
    Things you may want to improve for future ships are:
    Blobbyness. Right now your ships' exact shapes are slightly hard to tell. Putting in lines of a different color along the length of the ship (like a waterline on water vessels) makes the overall shape, not just the silhouette, clear.
    Also I'd go for fewer, larger weapon groups, because those are more efficient, and also the point where spreading your damage out makes sense only starts with much larger weapons.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Woah, these are really good! You could start your own shipyard. Or just rename this one to, for example, "Cragun shipbuilding industries" or something like that.