My First Ship, named Zeus ^_^

Reaction score
    I would definitely be scared seeing this cruising through space.

Looks great! I\'m really digging the design for the Missle/Thruster \"Wings\".

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Damn all pirate ships should look like this, all red and black. Oh so cool! Is it sluggish though? Whats you max speed?

Reaction score
    Thanks, that\'s what I was going for simple and effective

Reaction score
    I would agree, this would make a great boss pirate ship. Colors I went with were kinda pirate like on purpose glad you noticed. The speed is great, there\'s a ton of thrusts in the rear, maybe like 300. I play on a private server who\'s max apples on server is 200km/h and I hit it in just a few seconds. It\'s not the best at turning (as all big ships arnt) but when directional thrusters show up it will be updated :)

Reaction score
    That\'s for the nice words. For the life of me I can\'t figure out how to upload the print. I\'ve followed the steps on the upload Shipa thread but it doesn\'t work. If anyone can help with that I\'d be thankful ^_^

Reaction score
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I don\'t know how to upload it yet but soon as I figure it out ill PM everyone if they want to try it out. If anyone can help me to upload or even how to post pics to the site I\'d appreciate it a ton, I\'m not the most tech savy. Yet :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Zeus is better name than rather cliche - pardon me - Fear, though still, after \'Wannabe Dark & Edgy\' Avengers, Shadows, Wraths, Fears, Obliterators and the like, ancient Greek/Roman names are the second in the list of most commonly abused. No one normally probably gives a damn and even if using your ship they\'ll name it something befitting themselves, but if you really think it\'s that important - consider a name which actualyl fits the size, purpose, weight, shape and coloring of your ship, if you cannot make original name.

As for design, it\'s not bad - it\'s not ugly, seems functional, doesn\'t have more weak points than average one (though it\'s asking to lose it\'s cockpit in the beginning of the firefight) and while there are clearly better designs, it\'s nothing to be ashamed of, especially for the first ship.

Reaction score
    Yea i was trying not to make it TO big for my first one. next one for sure will be huge lol

Reaction score
    Thanks to everyone for the comments I now have the ship on the \"Ships\" page for download. Hope you all enjoy it :)