My first real building accomplishment

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Salvage all the glass, instant millionaire. Build a ship to kill a pirate station, instant billionaire.

If you don\'t care about \"cheating\", give yourself 1000 of any level 5 mineral. Instant trillionaire.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If, like me, you just want to build something and have specific parts in mind, just use admin commands to give yourself those parts.

Like, for example, at the moment I am building something that requires massive numbers of gray blocks, so...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Like the subject said this is amazing would love to have you help with http://star-made.org/content/builders-universe-unite

Reaction score
    when I first looked at it I thought it was a replica of a ship from some anime or comic. But when I found out it was an original I was blown away all the more. If you don\'t mind me asking: How did you accomplish 12mil e/sec? I\'m a fairly new builder and I just finished my first large flagship (roughly the size of yours actually) and I was only able to scrap up about 1.5 mil. granted I have a lot of space in the underbelly of mine to fill, but I can\'t see myself breaking any more than maybe 3 mil with that available space. any notes on that subject are appreciated. :) And again fantastic build. hope to see more! I\'m gonna download this sucker and do a walkaround

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This was pretty much my first ship. The power regen is a number from back when the soft cap wasnt implemented. And the only interior is a long, 3x3 hallway.

Reaction score
    I was wondering if you had any new ships to upload if so could you send a link. i was doing some work with the power of HMS_Celestia and some shields but i found out with the new patch the turrets fly off every were and i lost quite abit of protection.

Reaction score
    I don\'t watch MLP, so I have very little idea what its referencing besides what I\'ve gathered from TVTrope pages.

It is an awesome looking ship though, and if it can defend itself the way you say it can, then its an awesome ship all round.

Good work.