My first real building accomplishment

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I humbly present my first flagship, the HMS Celestia. The third ship I've ever built in this game, It's a Titan class ultraheavy battleship, sporting full functionality. While it may look pretty on the inside, it's mainly a combat vessel, meant to go toe to toe with the top of the line contenders. I'm rather nervous about posting it, as it will inevitably get some hate as to the subject that inspired it, but I'm proud of it, and I hope you all will like it.

http://imgur.com/iWJbi4T

http://imgur.com/1vUvFuE

http://imgur.com/TL3wDQc

http://imgur.com/9gqbC7C

Size comparison to space station (could only fit the tip in): http://imgur.com/SgAYrxO

For all the stat buffs out there:

30 large turrets, 12 on the outer ring, 12 on the main body, 6 protecting the engines.

She's 366 blocks long, 80 tall, and 214 wide.

261683 blocks in total.

mass of 26168.3

1294280.8 e/second regen, with 88240 capacity... yeah, might need to balance that a bit.

106560 thrust

223401 sheilds, with 121846/sec regen.

1 massive 150ish block long AMcannon, with 13 barrels.

2 planetcracking dumb fire missiles.

2 SD-BB missile "swarm" pods.

2 midsized hangar bays in the back.

If any of you all want, I'll provide a download. I'm planning on building a fleet of ships in this vein, so if you like it, I'll do more. Fear the power of the sun!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would love to see how this defends it self with its turrets and the power of the dumb fire missiles but heck of alot more detailed than anything I could build Can I have the download?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    +1 on the download

Every side looks pretty awesome, I like the spike ring thing and huge thrusters.

Why should the inspiration be a subject to negative comments? All hail the sun goddess!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Eh, not many people like the bronies. But I think the ship speaks for itself. The ring was supposed to be reminscent of a sun. Anyway, how do I put up the download? (only been here for like a week. I found the .sment file, just dont know where to put it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just upload the sment file to a file sharing site like mediafire or even use the ship catalog manager in the lancher under tools to upload it to http://star-made.org/ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alrighty, figured it out, the download is up there. Hope you all enjoy, and give feedback. Should I do more like this, anything you\'d like to see next?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve been looking around all the topics and most ships i see are pretty basic, but your\'s is truly great! it looks briliant! good job!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This ship is simply gorgious! I downloaded her to my SP universe and have spent the last 2 1/2 days buiding upon her design.

I\'m wondering if you plan on making her sister ship (HMS_Luna) in the future?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And send me some pics of what you\'ve been adding? I always get kinda interested to see what people do with my builds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, RES_Celestia , right ?

Lovely, you know, since Twi is all godlike (and royal) now, she needs a top class battleship just in her name :D TOP TOP TOP MUST BE... PERFECT !!

So soon enough we can have a Solar Empire vs Lunar Empire battle ?

Twi already has a full armada after her, this is just the scouting team ! (of the faction, and none of those ships are mine):

http://star-made.org/comment/21298#comment-21298

Reaction score
    is epic.. Beautiful ship amigo...I really appretiate the detail and time this must have taken you. As we say in the corps for a job well done.. OUT-standing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve tried looking for the shipyard but i keep getting a \"Page could not be found error\" If you could give me a link to it that you know works that\'d be great.

As as for the improvments all i\'ve sone so far is balance out her internal power and sheilds and added a couple wings of \"wonderbolt\" interceptors.

Reaction score
    Hi!

I really like your creations!

I found the DL for the celestia, can u pls upload Luna too?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Although this ship has some slight power issues (It can\'t fly and shoot at the same time), its still a really good combat ship. I had 2 Titans at my base, and when it fell under siege from some guy (who hated the NLR\'s \"Horsefaggotry\"), they both were destroyed. Then I spawned the Celestia in. Not only did the shields hold, but the weapons were sufficient to drive off the aggressor, and protect what remained of my fleet. Thank you!

Reaction score
    is it a Warhammer 40K ship cus it would fit in well as Ecclesiarchy ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh god, horses crossbreeding with Warhammer?! Purge the mutants! Burn the xenos!

Now on serious note - this ship is awesome even when it is related to MLP. I dislike ponies myself but I can appreciate good build whatever universe it\'s linked to. And I think the name suits her well, even if it wouldn\'t be related to MLP. The look with the name are giving bit a of religious vibe.

Spess Al\'Qaeda. Terroras in spess. Madness.

Reaction score
    Hi i was looking for a faction flag ship for my server tho it is still only a small server that can hold 10 people i found ur ship i seen the desgin and knew that i was making it my factions flag ship. I downloaded it tested it out it was great tho the power was a major issue i found plus the few missing turrets but turrets were a small issue so i did some modifications to the HMS_Celestia to give it more power total sadly i used the two docking bays to do so. I also upped the shields because some of my friends tryed to kill me. The power total is about 3mil and shields are close to that value about 1.5-3mil so now it has enough power to move and fire for a few sec giving me the advantage. Hope you dont mind the modifications to your ship and with your permision when it is done may i upload it to the ship catagory? I also hope you come out with some more great ship disigns.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I never once thought my first larger build would get so much love! You guys are all awesome, and feel free to use the Celestia however you want. Just make sure you give me credit, and change the name if you upload an edited version.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have to say, this is a damn good ship! I personally don\'t like MLP but I appreciate talent and design when it is beautiful, and I must say, this ship is damn good!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can somebody give me a file of the ship, docked to a much smaller and cheaper ship? I know this is cheating but there\'s no way I\'m going to be able to get enough money