My first Machinima! The Crash Landing.

Reaction score
    so since were all waiting for the universe update theres been an increase of starmade machinimas and fun little videos. the latest being tamino samas dune buggy video. so i tried to make one my self. iv always wanted to try and make the audio for some short little movie or something so this seemed the perfect opportunity. and alas two - three hours later i present to you "the crash landing"

its actually more of an audio machinima as the first half of the video is just a black screen. but it was a lot of fun to try and make all the different sounds (i hate the woosh sound, its very underwhelming but the best i could do for now) and some came out better then others. all the audio was made in ableton live 8 with the sylenth plug in (mostly white noise, filters and a saw tooth/square wave) and my ok-ish mic.

it also works as a little tease for all the new additions i have made to my space station (Clarkes vision) its not as epic as some of the other stations iv seen but i put my heart and soul into the interior and am very happy with it :D building is such a pleasure in starmade and im enjoying it more then i ever did in minecraft.

i hope you guys enjoy my first (audio) machinima!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    so since were all waiting for the universe update theres been an increase of starmade machinimas and fun little videos. the latest being tamino samas dune buggy video. so i tried to make one my self. iv always wanted to try and make the audio for some short little movie or something so this seemed the perfect opportunity. and alas two - three hours later i present to you "the crash landing"

its actually more of an audio machinima as the first half of the video is just a black screen. but it was a lot of fun to try and make all the different sounds (i hate the woosh sound, its very underwhelming but the best i could do for now) and some came out better then others. all the audio was made in ableton live 8 with the sylenth plug in (mostly white noise, filters and a saw tooth/square wave) and my ok-ish mic.

it also works as a little tease for all the new additions i have made to my space station (Clarkes vision) its not as epic as some of the other stations iv seen but i put my heart and soul into the interior and am very happy with it :D building is such a pleasure in starmade and im enjoying it more then i ever did in minecraft.

i hope you guys enjoy my first (audio) machinima!

hhaahah that was cool,hope you stay with us here in starmade universe and continue to build awesome things
    and make videos :D
    and if you ever start building that 50km thing,count be in for help

Reactions: OdraNoel
    Reaction score
    thanks, im glad you liked it! :D

oh and im definitely here to stay. for the last three years iv literally played nothing but minecraft and in all the time i was thinking to my self ill probably never be able to play another game...the only thing that could make this game better is space....and now here we are in starmade! and its even better then just minecraft in space. this is literally the game iv been waiting for since before i knew it even existed. and iv never had so much fun just building stuff. (advanced buildmode could not be more awesome.) or makeing cool videos. so yes, im here to stay :p

and yes ill probably stop by the mushroom fleet server in a few days. and start building the outline for Rama there. just to get a feel for how massive the project really is. Anyone who hasn't read the book rendezvous with rama, should go read it now! best sci-fi book ever! and my ultimate goal in starmade right now would be to recreat a 1 to 1 scale version of the alien enigma that is Rama...

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    thanks, im glad you liked it! :D

oh and im definitely here to stay. for the last three years iv literally played nothing but minecraft and in all the time i was thinking to my self ill probably never be able to play another game...the only thing that could make this game better is space....and now here we are in starmade! and its even better then just minecraft in space. this is literally the game iv been waiting for since before i knew it even existed. and iv never had so much fun just building stuff. (advanced buildmode could not be more awesome.) or makeing cool videos. so yes, im here to stay :p

and yes ill probably stop by the mushroom fleet server in a few days. and start building the outline for Rama there. just to get a feel for how massive the project really is. Anyone who hasn't read the book rendezvous with rama, should go read it now! best sci-fi book ever! and my ultimate goal in starmade right now would be to recreat a 1 to 1 scale version of the alien enigma that is Rama...
    i just saw this vid,if you like advanced build mode,you will adore this :D
    go to 10:30 for advanced build mode thingy! its amazing!

Reactions: OdraNoel
    Reaction score
    OMG, YES!!!!! i saw this suggested the other day and thought, hopefully one day....and wouldn't you know it, the kitty did it even better then was suggested!! MY GOD SCHEMA YOUR THE BESTTTTTTTT!!!!!

seriously amaze ballz. i cant wait for the next update! :D who said this game was dying? lol

Rama here i come!!!!!