my first go at building a "basic frigate" i give you the SS frost

Reaction score
    i built this ship with factions in mind. this ship is DESIGNED to handle whatever odd job or fight that you can throw at a basic frigate with what i feel is some nice stats for what it is

it has 1902.2 mass

has 44219.8 volts of storage and charges up at a rate of 155837 per second which is the equivelent of nuclear reactor if you do the math right (correct me if im wrong)

it has 2505 thrust which is more than enough to get one clean getaway if neccessary

and it has 115188 units of sheilding from about 1706 sheild blocks

want to take a look at this bad boy? click the album below

http://imgur.com/a/XF1og

Reaction score
    HA when i think \"basic frigate\" I think nebulon-b light frigate.

I love it though, add a hanger and 2-3 more small turrets and it will be truly versatile.

Reaction score
    though it already has 17 turrets i feel you are right it does need a bit more firepower and another hangar for smaller vessels whould make it perfect

and on the \"basic\" note the reason it is basic isa because it is designed to be a jack of all trades. litterally, but a nebulon-b light firgate describes it perfectly i think i\'ll build a shipyard some time here soon or as soon as i can get my hands on a computer that can run starmade witha decent 30 frames again.

Reaction score
    hey make the hangar contain salvage/powersupply/astrotechnobeams/lock-on missile bombers. then you would have 2-3 support ships being carried by this frigate. the bombers should give it some teeth against larger ships.

Reaction score
    The inside is very utiliarian, but it still sports a nice outter look :). unlike my overly flambouyant project that I\'m working on atm. XD

I\'d say post a download.