My first Battlecruiser - Harbinger

Reaction score
    Hello,

I am Sov and this is some screen shots on the progress of my first Battlecruiser - Harbinger. I will post more screens as I go and add in the stats when its finished. I am also harvesting my materials so this ship is 100% legit earned and built.

LINK:

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10233804/

Reaction score
    That ship looks very nice! The next best thing to do now is to put an AM cannon all the way along the main hull, it will be devastating!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Holy stars that thing is huge.Every day some thing epic crawls out of the mess of noob ships.You are a good builder.Need to put the mass and all that other stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    that thing is nice and big, but it is kinda useless against fighter-backed frigate fleets, not that the fighters might do anything becuse of the gaint sheild the thing can hold, but all it needs is 10 sec to be destroyed.

so i\'d segest some turrets dotted on the sides, to spruce it up.

Reaction score
    Thanks for the feedback,

Yes I have plans for turrets both AM and Missle. This project is being redone in hardened hull blocks atm. I decided to drop the \"legit\" way and just give myself the materials I need to design it to help speed this as well as I can make this thing way more detailed.

The frontal cone of this ship will be a rather spacious hanger housing a to be determined amount of small harrasser type fighter/bombers. This ship also has designs for 2 wings which will house devastating weaponry. I also plan to decorate the interior with alot of detail as should all designers.

-Some ship class info-

Class: Harbinger

Type: Battlecruiser

Stats so far:

Mass: 16030.9

Length: 204m, Height: 48m, Width: 110m

Power: 413,485 (1,153,371.3 e/sec)

Thrust: 52900.0

Shields: 541,478 (10,550 s/sec)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This battlecruiser is pretty sweet, but might I suggest making it a little more curvy? I would be much more pleasing on the eyes if there was some things like the hull is more then just a large half-cylinder thing. If you want some examples I have a thread here: ESI The Maelstrom would be the best example

Reaction score
    Size ranks around heavy cruiser/heavy frigate. If your going for a full on battlecruiser it looks good weaponwise. However if your going for a battleship, it needs a good 4x bigger or 5x bigger.

Reaction score
    Yes it is just a Battlecruiser not a full on Battleship. This is going to be 1 of many ships I design for a fleet and is currently getting minor redesigns for looks and soon I shall start on systems again. I have been in the process of moving since the 30th - tonight July 6th. Back to work I go hi ho hi ho...

Reaction score
    Hello,

Just updated the stats post and re added the new pictures/link to the albulm for progress.

Reaction score
    Nope, this is The Harbinger Battlecruiser that I am personally designing from a quick sketch I made.