Read by Council My expansion Ideas

Reaction score
    GAMECONTENT

Next think is that i want to fly with a Blockdamaged Ship in the shipyard and i want that i can repair it through one button "repair Blocks"

Also i think that would be cool if you can add some Plasma Cannons ( Some like Cannons , but will do mutch more Shield Damage and less armor Damage). The combie with Plasma Cannons -> More Energy and the projectil will hit the 3-4 block behind the hit block if the Shield is down.

Maybe you can create a new line in the Config to Enable the Factory Block on ships. I want it on my Server and alle other Players that i know want it too.

Manage AI spawns are really cool to work with. I test it out and i set some new "factions" up. I know thats have to do, in the M Map we Admins need some Controll about the map. Maybe we can set a Sun system in a Fraction´s area where we can set custom ai spawn with custom ship ;)

aaaaah and we need a road system ( like warp gates but i think on roads for NPCS (where we can set some traderoutes (npc ship will dock /load on sector A fly to sector B and dock/load)

So we can set up some endcontent for players on server,endcontent is very good to held a game alive for old player.

And it would be cool if a docked Entity can go trough Rails to a Rail on an other Entity.

Cafting is very easy at the Time, but still if you dont want to craft ... just get some ores and you can buy whatever you want ,thats a bit tricky^^ Maybe i set up the server config wrong, but please tell me what is wrong. (thats no blame)

SHIPORDERS(FleetOrders)

----------------------------
    FleetCommand: "Home"

Description:" The Flagship will try to move to the Homepoint (last docked area)"
    ----------------------------
    FleetCommand: "Follow"

Description:" The Flagship will try to go in Formation with the focused objekt of the Player"
    ---------------------------

Why?: "I think that will have many uses.. for exsample the main Battlefleet have 1 Flagship and 1 battlecruiser, but you travel also with the Miningfleet who have one Miningcarrier with 8 drones and a Carrierfleet who have 1 Mainship and 12 Fighter. So now its hard to move with your other Fleets, because (i test it) you try the move command with 3 Fleets, then all Fleets will move , but through different Sectors. In battle you can set follow to the Mainship and controll the other trough one ship, you can call the mining drones back and let the Miningcarrier follow the Mainship, or simple for traveling, you fly your Mainship and let the other follow.

FOG

I want to say it again, i love that game in all sections.

maybe you can add Fog Sun systems?, there we cant see enemys or objects on the radar? in real" we cant see mutch... i think this would be a really mega nice update for ALL players and server owner, more atmosphäre and some more, i am not nativ english so please forgive me.

GAMEBALANCE AND SERVERSTUFF

In my opinion we need more options for Shops for server.

Sell % of normal Amount
    Buy % of normal Amount
    how many items they have in the inventory in % of normal Amount

shop to shop vari in %

------------------------------------------------------

And if you want an idea for the game

maybe some simple Quest would be cool at Guilds stations
    collect x for x credits/or items?
    defent the station or a point where you have to go, then the server spawn a set of blueprints.

something like that.

config file for quest, where we can create our own random spawning quests.

maybe the quest ppl will stand on the planets, too?

------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: SkylordLuke

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Wow that was a lot. I like some and there's a lot already planned. I'll try to respond to each section.

Reaction score
    Thanks, if it is planned , i will be happy to see these features.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460393778,1460393673][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes, my English is terrible, but google think its ok. ;D

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Also i think that would be cool if you can add some Plasma Cannons ( Some like Cannons , but will do mutch more Shield Damage and less armor Damage). The combie with Plasma Cannons -> More Energy and the projectil will hit the 3-4 block behind the hit block if the Shield is down.
    It's called the ion effect.
    Cafting is very easy at the Time, but still if you dont want to craft ... just get some ores and you can buy whatever you want ,thats a bit tricky^^ Maybe i set up the server config wrong, but please tell me what is wrong. (thats no blame)
    Either you can make a shops probability of spawning basically none, or you can make the base amount of credits in shops absolutely tiny. That'll mitigate this.

Reaction score
    It's called the ion effect.

Either you can make a shops probability of spawning basically none, or you can make the base amount of credits in shops absolutely tiny. That'll mitigate this.
    I think the iron effect just increase the Damage ?

Ion Effect Computer - StarMade Wiki

I want an effect where i can shoot with a beam who do blockdamage on a line through the Ship or cannons who damage the first and secound block behind the hittn block.

The secound answer . I allready do this kind of controlling the eco. but you cant change the Blanace of shops. I want that you can sell for very low amount of credits and buy for very high amount.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think the iron effect just increase the Damage ?
    The ion effect increases damage against shields and lowers damage against blocks.
    For damaging blocks in a line behind the point of impact you need piercing effect (or punch through in case I confused them).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ion effect increases damage to shields.
    Pierce effect adds damage to blocks behind.
    Punch effect adds the overflow damage to blocks behind.

I think this page is more up to date.

I highly recommend you read the Frequent Suggestions Megathread.
    The Development Direction thread also covers a few of your ideas and lets you know what Schine is currently working toward.

I also recommend Criss' Thread to see some of the new ships and stations that will be added to the game. It's also useful for learning some of the lore and story of the game.

Reaction score
    I see, you are right, i dont know it before. Thanks!

I will now build some turrents for me ;D

------------Later------------------

Ok so the Pierce effect is that what i want. Thanks and it works fine for me. I think the wiki is a bit confuse me. :D

first i build a turret to test. but now i build 2 ships to test it out -.-
    starmade-screenshot-0011.png

Why a pic? i dunno why not.

Reaction score
    Ok i look at you posted pages. Now i know what is pland, thanks and yes you are right, some thinks allready in dev.