My BattleStar Galactica Project

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    nice work.

good to see something other then star trek, halo or star gate ships!

keep it up!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also at top;

Update: Im gunna have to apologise guys, due to problems with my Graphics card I have not been able to do any work on the project lately.

Good news is I will be upgrading instead of just replacing the card, so I will be able to add even more detail to the battlestar once my PC is back to a state where I can run games.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This looks horrible and your picture DJ_RODR1GU3Z I hope you burn in hell, live a horrible life first, and die a slow and miserable death. If only people like me got to decide your fate!

Anyways I love bsg ships, yours is pretty good but that does not look like a good battlestar.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Please, no necroposting!

Last post was 2 months ago, and the threadmaker has not been on in a week.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really am sorry for such a long wait, but good news is that I have FINALY got some time off of work and college.

Put simply, now I have room to breath i can start on the project again.

Also:
    Yes i do check the coments now and again, and as for people like Symaun I respect your opinion, but if you dont like my profile picture or how i live my life KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF!.

As for everyone else thank you for the support, and i will do my best to keep the project going, but life is life afterall so delays are inevitable becuase of my current situation.