my attempt at a battlebarge

Reaction score
    Hi to whomever happens to read and see this im currently creating a battlebarge however struggling with arches any suggestions would be gratefull!! Also im pretty sure scale is correct but would love to have someone else imput and ideas thanks guys.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The forum doesn\'t hold the image by itself. I would recommend that you use imgur.com . Once you have done that, link the image here. If you want you can use the \"Image\" tool on the post to actually post the picture here (put the link to the image in the \"URL\" box), but it becomes bigger than it should unless you use a thumbnail version of the image, what usually requires manually resizing and uploading the thumbnail as a separate image. They say imgur provides an thumbnail link automatically, but I don\'t know were it is.

Reaction score
    Thanks alot man for instructions much help will do when back from work thanks for response

Reaction score
    ow...oh lol.

very nice ship, but - there\'s Print Screen button to make a screenshot :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why did you take a picture of your screen with your camera...

Reaction score
    ill sort a print tonight after work lol I was in a rush apologies

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks beautiful ! I hope you show us some pics when it\'s finished :)

Reaction score
    Yh got new print screens sorted now .so hope come out better I think I need to use a better hosting site though!! Check out with this linkhttp://m1346.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hashkillz/starmade%20screenshots/starmade-screenshot-0002_zps839ae699.png.html

Reaction score
    Also I hadnt realized the screen shot was built in till I actually looked at key bindings !!
    The archway is pissing me off there shud be a way to strech wedges two two blocks that would solve the issue with finer details ...ect I think the scale is on par it will be 1km in length in the end ! I havnt seen anyone else attempt one of these at least hope im the first prob not though lol if u have built one how to do arch ways....

Reaction score
    At least it looks awesome. :D

I believe the \"I need dis\" meme sums up my thinking. Also....