Music For space

Reaction score
    Hi this is AnubisRex999 I just stopped by to let you know I posted a link to over 90 min of music I created with Sarmade in mind. Please have a listen and if you like any of it feel free to use it in your videos. All I ask is that you give me credit as the composer.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like the ambient part of it more than the whole.

Too loud/aggressive for me.
    Lets me think I am under attack from Klingon-like aliens or pirates which maintained a culture similar to peoples on earth living in rather primitive environments.

Reaction score
    I like the ambient part of it more than the whole.

Too loud/aggressive for me.
    Lets me think I am under attack from Klingon-like aliens or pirates which maintained a culture similar to peoples on earth living in rather primitive environments.
    It's funny you should say that the track playing in the video is called ( I think I saw a pirate) so you got the right idea. I have posted 22 songs for download and most of them are not as aggressive. Follow the link and have a listen and by the way thanks for taking the time to comment.

Reactions: Gamel
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If I had working sound in starmade this is definitely something I would LOVE. I am a fan of good music implications, and this is wonderful, good job bro.

Reaction score
    Curses! It won't let me download them without adding a credit card.

Reaction score
    Fantastic job Anubis, although I'm with the crowd that thinks a more ambient feel would be just kosher.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Fantastic job Anubis, although I'm with the crowd that thinks a more ambient feel would be just kosher.
    There's a different song for just about everything. If implemented properly I think it could work really well. But I see where you're coming from.